Chapter Thirty-Eight

(Joey)

The minute I could get the fuck out the door of that club I ran. I didn't care about security, fans or anything. The only thing I wanted to do is get home and talk to Ryder. I jumped into an Uber and ripped the phone from my back pocket and immediately pulled up the camera's in the house. Livingroom, Kitchen, office I don't see her anywhere. I pull the nursery camera up, he isn't there, My heart dropped. Then thats when I seen it, I pulled up the camera feed from the outside. I watched her speed into the driveway and wipe her face as she ran into the house then fifteen minutes later it shows her rushing out with the baby and bags.....she left. She left me, she swore she never leave. I felt the tears slip out of my eyes, I wasn't even going to try to fight it. She didn't even give me a chance to explain, but honestly if rolls were reversed I probably feel the same. The look on her face the pain in her eyes when she looked over and seen me, I can't seem to shake. Nothing happened with that girl, I wouldn't do that to Ryder. I was drunk and I wasn't thinking and I don't even really know how that girl ended up on my lap, but I didn't do anything. I couldn't do that and I wouldn't. 

It felt like forever but I felt the car come to a stop. I jumped out and didn't even say anything to the driver. When I walked in all I seen was my sister with a piece of paper in her hand, lost look on her face.

"Joe, what the hell happened?"

"Trish...what do you have?"

"I woke up with this next to the bed."

I took the paper from her hand I read it, shaking my head as another tear slipped down.

"Joe what happened tonight, why did she leave?"

"She came to the club and found me drunk with a girl in my lap, but listen nothing happened with the girl, I don't even remember how she got there. She told me "fuck you Joe" and left."

"Are you serious, Joe really?"

"yeah..."

I turned and thats when I seen it. I walked over, there laying on the counter her keys to the cars and her cell phone. I picked them up I'm my hands and turned to my sister. She just sighed and walked over.

"What did you expect to happen?"

"I didn't mean for this to happen, what do I do?"

"Do you have any idea where she go?"

"Her dad's....she has to be there!"

I ran from the door and jumped in my car speeding out. She has to be there. I just need to see her and explain everything. I love her, nothing happened with that girl or anyone else. I made the entire trip to her fathers in little under four minutes. I pulled in all the lights were off. I didn't see her car but I know Ryder she pull it around back to keep out of sight. I ran from the car and to the door banging frantically. It was a couple minutes before the door flew open.

"REMI...REMI WHERE IS YOUR SISTER AND THE BABY, WHERE IS RYDER!?"

"She's not here, what is going on?"

"Something happened at a club opening and she left, I have to find her."

"well call her"

"She left her phone, she took off leaving the car keys and her phone. I don't know where her and the baby are. I was sure she come here."

"I haven't seen her or talked to her."

"I gotta go, I got to find her."