Chapter Twenty-Two

I couldn't wait to go get Ryder and get her home for good that I really didn't even sleep. After I hung up with her last night I just went down in my studio and worked on some music ideas Ive been bouncing around. It was somewhere around six in the morning and I just couldn't wait any long and I jumped into my Navigator and got on the way. I shot a quick text to Donnie and Jordan that I was heading to Ryder's dorm and to come on. They both are coming to help get her packed and moved over. Is it a great idea for all three of us to be going probably not especially without security and Ryder doesn't even know Im coming with them but I figure with more help the faster we can get it done especially since I don't want her to do anything.

I stopped and grabbed a cup of coffee for myself as well as the guys and her and Holly on the way. Her's of course I got decaf I just won't tell her that. I pulled up to Babcock building it was a little after seven and I through my car in park waiting on Donnie and Jordan to pull in. Jordan texted my letting me know that they should be pulling in in like ten minutes. I hoping that since its so early we can just get in and out without any hassle of people figuring out who we are. I just hope her roommate will maintain her cool when they walk in. I was returned an email when Jordans car pulled next to mine and he rolled down the window.

"So how are we even going to do this man?"

"Same way Donnie and I did, and the same way I've been doing it. Hat and sunglasses. Its so early I can't imagine there will be many people up."

"Why the hell are we doing it this early won't Ryder be asleep?"

"Probably but I couldn't wait anymore, I just want to get her home."

"Dude take it easy on her she is pregnant."

"Oh my god eat shit dude its not even for that"

"Aww did I hit a nerve.."

 Jordan laughed and all I wanted to do is punch him. I don't know why I though that I could get this done and they help without giving me shit.

"Come on lets just get this done before it becomes some big hassle."

We headed up and I silently prayed to just get this done and no one figures out who we are and that Im dating Ryder. Its not for me its for, people start to act funny when celebrity is involved. When we walked in it was pretty clear just a couple kids in the common area studying and a guy and his girlfriend in the corner by the vending machines making out. Jordan noticed I looked over at them and I felt the nudge.

"Wishing it was you...."

"First off no, second of all I could score a chick as fast as you could if not quicker, but I have Ryder and kissing her its no contest. I can do that anytime I want with her and its more than just because Im Horny there are feelings that I have about her that it makes it different."

"Whatever you say dude, where is her room anyways?"

"Sixth floor D knows he been her with me before."

We headed up the six flights of stairs and down the hall, were finally here, this is it its real she is actually moving in. I tapped on the door hoping she was awake and it wouldn't draw to much attention. No such luck, I sat there tapping trying to draw to much attention to us.

"You know what your tapping on the door like a bitch, watch out!"

Jordan pushed his way and banged on the door.

"You know dickhead if we get mobbed because you just made a scene Im going to push your ass in the mob and D and I will hide out in Ryder's room well they get you."