Chapter Eleven

Pregnant.....Im pregnant! I spent the entire night tossing and turning in the bed. One minute I grab my phone and unblock him then the next moment I block him again. I am so conflicting I'm 19 and in college, I'm not ready for a baby, And Joey he is only 20 always on the go. He has a jet setting career that in no way shape or form makes him ready to be a daddy. This baby is going to grow up with a father that is never there and the only time they see him is on the damn tv or a facetime. I know his parents would be the best grandparents and his sibling's awesome aunts and uncles but that is beside the point, they aren't him. This baby was made out of one drunk night that neither Joey nor I could say no. Maybe deep down I wanted that night to happen, but I never expected a baby to be the outcome. How do I have this baby and look at them and tell them their daddy and I weren't together, and he doesn't even know they exist. What is going to happen when they are old enough to know who Joey is and they see him on all these media outlets with different girls just living it up. I can't have a baby and stay in the dorms. My fathers isn't an option, he raised me and Remi he deserves to live his life. Speaking of my father he will come with the legit army and strapped for war and just end him. All of those men on his platoon and base have either watched me grow up and are like uncles or I grew up with one way or another and are like brothers. Bodyguard's or not he wouldn't stand a chance.

Holly came home early the next morning and stopped dead when she seen me curled up on the bed the pile of used crumpled tissues sitting next to me.

"Jesus Ryder what is wrong?"

The concerned look obvious on her face.

"Nothing...."

"Bullshit."

She dropped her bag next to the desk and picked her mail up, which sat on top of the doctor paperwork. I heard her gasp,

"Your pregnant Ryder!?"

I didn't know what to say, I know I needed to tell someone, and she is my roommate in all fairness it affects her well she still lives here?

"Yes, I am....."

"How...who? Its Not Alex is it?"

"You know how that's like all you and Brayden do, and ewww no not Alex."

"What you mean ewww, if it's not Alex then who Ryder?"

"Alex isn't my type and don't worry about who's it is."

"Oh, really then he must be your type then what's your type?"

"Really?"

"Yes really?"

"My type is taller than me. with curly hair and piercing eyes. He is goofy and sweet but has this sex appeal that you can't put your finger on. When you're with that person he can make you laugh so hard that you can't breathe but in the next second kiss you in such a way that it takes your breath away and you forget about everyone and everything but them."

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of him.

"Let me know when mister perfect is released by the universe, because no guys other than Jesus and I don't know one of the guys from New Kids are that perfect."

I rolled my eyes if she only knew. She caught me,

"Why you rolling your eyes at me?"

"You and the guys in that band are perfect."

"They are hot, you can't tell me they're not!"

"I didn't say they weren't, but I don't get your fascination with them."