Chapter Six

This kiss only lasted a second but when she leaned back up and looked at me her green eyes glassy something happened. I just had to kiss her again. I feel this heat fire up deep within me and I can't remember last time that has happened. I know I should fight it; she has been my best friend for years but something in me at this moment didn't want to fight it. 

"Ryder......"

He said my name and suddenly he slammed his mouth on mine. My mind cloudy from the drinks and that crush I had hit the surface all over again. My heart raced as I feel his teeth tug at my bottom lip. My pulse quickened as he leaned over my causing me to lay against the couch. I couldn't control the small moan that fell from my lips, when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Ummm Mr. McIntyre....."

I pulled back as much as I didn't want to out of breath,

"yeah....."

"Mr. McIntyre, we need to close the venue, I have to ask you to please leave so Janitorial can clean up and close up please."

"Alright, can you have my car brought around back please."

"Right away sir."

And that just happened. I leaned over pressing my lips to her's again and whispered,

"My car is being brought around, I have a room at the Commonwealth come back with me, we can finish what we started there."

I brushed my lip over her bottom lip and studied her for an answer. She nodded her eyes never leaving me. I grabbed her hand and rushed from the dressing room. I just wanted to get to the car and get back to my room. The driver just pulled up and opened the door to the care as we run out.

"Mr. McIntyre, back to your hotel I presume sir?"

"Yes, and please put up the partition."

He didn't say a word just held the door as Ryder and I climbed in, he put up the partition and pulled off. We have just a short ten-minute ride to my suite at the Commonwealth. The minute she felt the car move she slid on my lap and pushed her mouth against mine. Before I could do anything, she pulled back and whispered out of breath,

"Joey, do you want to do this, should we be doing this?"

My heart slammed in my chest as I felt her hot breath against my face. Should we be doing this, no. But my mind hazy from all the alcohol and a desperate need to be with her that I have pushed down for all these years bubbled to the surface and I didn't... I couldn't hold back anymore. My hands slid up her legs and I felt the softness of her skin. She gasped as my hands brushed over her inner thighs and I grabbed her bottom lip with my teeth kissing her so deeply that I had moaned against her mouth. 

"More than anything....."

My hands tangling in her hair and my hand brushes over her bare back holding her against me. I feel her wetness on my leg, and I couldn't help but smile in satisfaction when I hear her purr in ecstasy in my ear. I had to have her right then, then the car stopped.

"Mr. McIntyre, sir.... we are at your destination."

She leaned up out of breath, I just had to look at her for a minute. Her chest heaving up and down, lips swollen from my kiss, her hair disheveled. She looked so sexy.

"Come on let's get outta here and upstairs."

She slid off my lap and I grabbed her hand walking into the hotel. She staggered and I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly. I was drunk, I know I was but not like her.  We stepped into the elevator and the door closed leaving me and her alone on the long ride up to my 22nd floor penthouse. She giggled and said my name as she leaned up against the wall. My instinct just took over and I grabbed her waist and leaned up against her, her body pinned between me, and the wall and I whispered. 

"tell me something Ryder, do you have my pictures on your dorm room walls? Do you touch yourself and think of me?"

"Joey I'm not just a groupie fuck....."

"You're not just a groupie fuck Ryder, but I want you, do you want me Ryder? Do you stop and wonder what it's like?"

"Wonder what's like?"

"Don't act shy now Ryder, I know better. You wonder what it's like to with me......"

"Joey....!"

"I want you Ryder, I know you want me."

The bell dinged and the elevator doors opened,

"This is it Ryder you coming to my room, or the driver can bring you back?"

"I want you Joey....."

I feel my body jolt into his arms, and he kissed me feverishly. A sexy smile appeared as he kissed me, and I didn't care if it was wrong or right, the way he is making my body feel I don't want it to stop. His hand held me against him as he reached for his keycard and the door popped open to his suite. The door closed and my body was pushed against it his mouth feverishly devouring mine as his hand pulled at the button of my skirt. My body ached to the core to feel his body.  He backed me over to the bed never breaking his kiss as his hand pushed my skirt down and tossing my shirt to the floor. I pushed at his jeans dying to get them off. They slid down to the floor. I felt his erection pressing against me as his body slid up mine. I feel the heat from his breath go from my neck down to my chest as he grinds his body down on mine. His knee pushing my legs open farther and he takes himself in his hand. He ran his hand up and down his length a couple times before rubbing the tip against my opening. I gasped at the feeling, and he slid himself in so slowly that I could feel every sensation and it felt like something I never felt like before. My nails digging over his back made him growl against my lips and he moved himself so painfully slow as the pressure between my legs grew so uncontrollable that I couldn't handle it anymore. If I didn't cum soon, I don't even know what would happen. 

"Harder, god harder,"

I begged, but he wasn't letting go.

"Nah baby I'm going to make you cum like no one has."

He didn't stop, my body shook uncontrollably, and I couldn't breathe.

"Shit baby I'm going to cum.....oh my god!!

He slammed his body into me over and over till both our bodies let go at the same time. His head fell to my chest as we both struggled to regain our breath. Neither one of us moved, we just laid there trying to recover as both our bodies gave out from the exhaustion and the alcohol and we both passed out.