Chapter Fifty-One

(The Next Morning)

I woke up the next morning expecting Joe's arm to be draped over my waist like he always does, but I sat up when I realized the bed was empty. The knot instantly lodged in my stomach till I heard the shower running. I let out a sigh of relief. I slid from the bed and wandered into the bathroom. I saw him behind the steamy glass shower door. The water cascading down his perfect chest and over his abs. I bit my lip at the sight, and I feel that all familiar heat flare up. I watched as he took himself into his hand, gliding it up and down his length. I let my robe slip to the floor and reached for the shower door. I pulled it open quietly and slipped in behind him.  My hand ran over his waist around him, and I take him in my hand. All I heard was a gasp and a moan as my hand begins to slide over him.

"MMMM baby girl what are you doing?"

"I walked in to use the bathroom and seen you, figure this would be more fun."

My lips go to his neck and his arm braces against the wall for support. 

"Oh my god, that feels so good don't stop."

I wasn't going too; I didn't stop till he let go and his head fell against the marble trying to catch his breath. 

"Wow...."

Glad you enjoyed it, but you need to finish up we have to check out soon. I reached for the handle and his hand shot out stopping me. His lips crashed onto mine.

"Where do you think you're going. Do you really think you can come in here jerk me off and just leave."

"If I stay in here, we are never going to get out and we need to check out in an hour."

"So that leaves me 45 minutes to make you come....."

He didn't give me a minute to say anything. HIs mouth crushed to mine as he backed me up against the wall. My body jolted up in his arms as he whispers out of breath against my mouth,

"Wrap your legs around me....."

I gasped as he pushed in so slowly. The feeling I felt was something I couldn't describe. I bit his shoulder to stifle the moans, as he continued to hit every sensation over and over till, I had no control over my body....he had it all. I don't know how long he continued his pleasuring assault on my body before my body shook uncontrollably as I clenched onto his body as I let go. 

My head fell against his as I struggled to regain my breath. He smiled at me and kissed me sweetly.

"Feel better?" 

He said with a chuckle as he released my body letting it slide down his.

"I didn't feel bad to start with but damn now I can't even feel my legs."

"In all fairness you had me bust hard as hell in you, I can't control it."

I didn't know what to say because truth of the matter he is the only guy who has ever even made me come. I leaned up and kissed him,

"We better get out of here we gotta get going.

He slipped from the shower grabbing a towel wrapping around me before grabbing one and wrapping it around his waist.

We stepped out of the bathroom, and I looked over to the clock on the wall,

"Shit Joey, its 1:30 we were at it for over two hours, we were supposed to check out at 11."

"Relax it be fine, let's just get dressed and go."

"I'm going to look like a special breed of asshole checking out of here in a $4,000 Chanel cocktail dress at 1 in the afternoon."

"Relax There is a pair of sweats for both of us in that duffle bag on the chair."

We both dressed quickly and headed down and checked out. Joe got charged for an additional night since we checked out so late but all he said was he didn't care what he had to pay after what happened in the shower. I couldn't help but giggle as he said that. He headed out to get the car from the valet when he looked over at me,

"Hey why are you walking like that?"

"because of you...."

"because of me, what did I do?"

"My fucking vagina is killing me from the pounding you gave it last night then the encore in the shower."

"You fucking liked it, I had you coming all over me...both times."

"Really were discussing this here, someone will hear..."

"Baby Girl I don't give a shit who hears, how about once we get home, I kiss it and make it better."

"Jesus Christ Joey, I can't go again with you, it may kill me."

Just then the valet came around with the car and it forced whatever comment was going to fly out of his mouth to stop.

The valet tossed the keys to Joe, and he quickly tipped him. He held the door as I slipped in before jogging around climbing in the driver's seat.

"Ok we better head over to Ipswitch and get the baby from Taylor."

It was quiet drive the first twenty minutes and then what Joe said hit me like a 2x4 to the face.

"So soon to be wifey maybe we should think about setting a date....."

"Excuse me what did you just say?"

"What I said maybe we should think about setting a date."

"What are you talking about Joe?"

"The wedding date, remember I asked you to marry me, and you said yes."

"And then we broke up. That usually negates the proposal."

"Ryder seriously, after all this your still on the were not together."

"You never asked me to be back with you."

"I didn't realize I had to officially ask especially since my dick has been in you more times in the last 24 hours than I ever had with anyone else."

I glanced over and she just glared at me, it was obvious she didn't find the comment funny,

"Ryder baby can we just put these last couple months behind us and officially be back together. I don't want to do this back and forth anymore. I love you; I love you more than I even know how to tell you. I want you back home and I mean not just temporarily. I want to just go get your stuff and have you home. I want to really call you mine again. I want to set a wedding date and spend the rest of my life with you, have more babies with you...lots of them, you can't tell me you don't want that."

"I always wanted that...."

"Then what do you say, let's just cut this shit."

She didn't say a word just leaned up and I feel her lips softly against my cheek before she whispered,

"I still want to be Mrs. McIntyre and after last night I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get pregnant. Let's get my stuff from the condo and let's start this again. I love you Joey I always have."

"Really Ry Ry....?"

"I love you really."

There was a completeness in that very moment I haven't had since that night she walked out of that club.  We went and picked up Stryker from her cousin and headed back home. We spent a quiet night home and for the first time in months as a actual family. Tomorrow I am going to get her stuff and turn in the key to the condo and close that chapter.