ℕ𝕚

Chapter nine

(Fun fact: my fav song is Forever winter by Taylor Swift and I once made an edit of Thea (and Piper) to it

(Fun fact: my fav song is Forever winter by Taylor Swift and I once made an edit of Thea (and Piper) to it. Then I lost my phone in the ocean)

(:)(:)(:)

Piper McLean had never really been a worrier. She had always been the one to take things as they got and figure a way to talk herself out of it. But ever since she was claimed as a daughter of Aphrodite her views had slowly but surely changed - especially with the girl she likes always getting herself into trouble.

It had been weeks since she last saw Thea Goldaxe, and she could feel her sanity slowly slipping away. In that time she had, however, joined ties with Marielle Demlien in a promise that the children of Hades should start being treated better.

Nico Di Angelo, Thea's brother, had gotten back to camp some time ago, but he could not explain what had happened. Every time he got past the third word, his English would slip away and everything became too confusing to understand.

So they let him calm down. Now, a couple days after his return, Piper had gotten a hold of Will Solace to come with her to check up on Nico who refused to leave cabin thirteen. But there was one thing she had not expected.

She opened the door slowly so as to not startle Nico, but it didn't help much when all the shadows of the room moved towards the middle and suddenly a 5 '6 brunette with dark circles under her eyes and scars all over appeared. "Miss me?"

She collapsed immediately, and though Piper was fast, Nico got to her first. He clung onto her, checking her pulse and all else before turning to Will and Piper. "Please."

They were at it at once. Will rushed forward to check over her once more, while Piper put Thea's head in her lap so her neck would be supported.

"We need to get her to the infirmary," said Will, and Nico wasted no time. He took a hold of her and they disappeared in the shadows.
"That was not what I meant," the blond son of Apollo muttered before getting up and running towards the infirmary.

Piper stayed frozen for a minute. She could not yet comprehend what had happened. Thea had just gotten back, but why was she in such bad shape? What on earth had happened?

Marielle appeared behind her. "What the Hades just happened? Why did Will run from here into the infirmary?"
The fact that she was in the Hades cabin didn't seem to bother her too much. Hopefully, Hades did not mind the use of his name.

"Thea," said Piper. "Thea just appeared and then collapsed and Nico took her to the infirmary." She thought for sure that Marielle would leave right then to see her best friend, but the blonde did not move. At least she did not move without Piper.

"Let's go then," she said. "Gotta check up on your girlfriend, yeah?" Taking the daughter of Ares' hand, Piper let herself be led out of cabin thirteen and through camp.