𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖

Chapter eleven

(If you have two pillows, the top one is using the bottom one as a pillow)

߷߷߷

Thea  knew for a fact she didn't fall asleep, but for some reason she would not be able to tell you exactly when the dragon decided to try to visit her father.

The wind rushed past her. She wanted to cry out for help. She shut her  eyes tightly, as to not see her own death coming, but opened them a second later.
It didn't help her panic. It just made it worse.

She could see another body not far below, but she could not reach them. It was too  far, and in case it was Jason (for reasons) she did not try harder. Other than that she seemed to be the closest to the ground.

"THEA!" A voice yelled from above. That was a voice she immediately recognised.

"Extend your arms and legs!"

She tried. She really did, but the daughter of Aphrodite's words didn't quite register in her brain. She turned weirdly in the air, looking for Piper. Then arms caught around her waist. Thea's first instinct was to hit whoever was touching her. And that she did.

"Stop it, Goldaxe!" It was Blondie who had spoken this time. The speed slowed down slightly. He was most probably controlling the wind. She turned her head to see Pretty girl in the same position as herself, meaning Leo was the one below.

"We have to get Leo!" Thea shouted. He was the friendliest towards her and her new friend. She'd be damned if she let him die already.

Their fall slowed as Jason controlled the winds, but they still lurched up and down like the winds didn't want to cooperate. Something was wrong, and it was not the dragon to blame. This was magic of sorts.

"Gonna get rough," Zeus boy warned. "Hold on!"

Piper locked her arms around him, something Thea would never do. It was lower on the list than dying.

Jason shot towards the ground. She could hear someone,  Piper probably, screaming. Her vision blurred. But she opened her eyes and- thump!

They slammed into another warm body - Leo, still wriggling and cursing. Thea held him close. The latino elf tried to get out of her hold, but Thea's years of Demigod training had finally paid off.

"Stop fighting!" Blondie said, "It's me!"

"My dragon!" Leo yelled. "You gotta save Festus!"

The daughter of Hades knew Jason was struggling with keeping them up. There  was no way he could help Festus. Thea wanted to help. She felt useless just being there. It was dark. Dark enough. And the  shadows were everywhere and nowhere. She could do it, if she only tried hard enough.