ℕ𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟

Chapter nineteen

(humans can survive being skinned alive for 6 days, and 4 days if you add salt)

(●'◡'●)ノ

"Ahhhggggggh!" Thea fell off the couch that she had no memory of ever going to sleep on. Somehow she had survived the night with no dreams.
Piper, who's shoulder her head had somehow landed on, had been dragged to the floor together with the daughter of Hades.

"Lo siento," She muttered, quickly getting up on her feet. She held out a hand for Piper to take and dragged her to her feet again. She was taller, but just barely. Thea looked to see if Ally was present, and at once saw the demigod sitting frozen on the other couch.

Then she was met with the sight of a screaming satyr.

"Coach is awake," Leo said, which was kind of unnecessary.

"You sure?" It was Ally who had spoken, but they seemed still shocked at the satyr. Her, Drew, and the twins's satyr must've been one of the calmer ones... or the normal ones.

Gleeson Hedge was capering around on his furry hind-quarters, swinging his club and yelling "Die!" as he smashed the tea set, whacked the sofas and charged at the throne

"Gleeson!"

"Coach!'

Thea and Jason yelled at the same time. The blonde had moved from his spot next to Leo and was now standing just beside her and Piper. She realised Piper's hand was still in hers and immediately let go.

Hedge turned to them, breathing hard. His eyes were so wild, Thea was afraid he might attack.
The satyr was still wearing his orange polo shirt and his coach's whistle, which he always did. His horns were clearly visible above his curly hair, and his beefy hindquarters were definitely all goat.

"You're the new kid," Hedge said to Blondie, lowering his club. "Jason."

He looked at Leo, then Piper, completely skipping the daughter of Hades.

"Valdez, McLean," the coach said. "What's going on? We were at the Grand Canyon. The anemoi thuellai were attacking and -" He zeroed in on the storm-spirit cage, and his eyes went back to DEFCON 1. "Die!"

"Gleeson!" Thea yelled, getting his attention. "Calm the fuck down. Be glad we saved you."

"Aha, I have no idea what's happening, but good to see you too, Goldie."

"What the fuck-"
It seemed like Ally had finally snapped out of their shocked state.

"They a threat?" The satyr asked the daughter of Hades, but disappointingly Thea shook her head. "A new demigod we saved at the same time as you."

"Well," The coach said, turning back to the cages. "What about them?"

"It's okay," Leo answered, putting himself between the satyr and the wind spirits. "They're locked up. We just sprang you from the other cage."