23. Not your fault

Začít od začátku

A few minutes passes as we stayed like that, I then pull away. "So... how-how did you know" I ask nervously.

"Uuh... well... actually, I heard everything" he looks at his shoes, I can see that he feels awkward... maybe even guilty, but why would he feel guilty?

I hear footsteps and Stan immediately looks at me, shock on his face "I-I gotta go" and he runs out of the room
Wait... how did he even came in this room in the first place? Does he have a key or something?

Harry's POV:

I couldn't sleep all night, I could only think about Emma. I should've gone inside, or at leased stayed there and not listen to her dad. Why where I listening to him?

When I came home I already missed her, everything of her. I kept checking my phone, waiting for a text, call or anything from her. But I didn't got anything from her, and that made me worry even more.

I finally fell asleep with my phone in my hands and my screen unlocked.
                                               ~•~

I woke up, I thought I heard my phone buzz from a text but when I looked nobody had texted me, well not exact 'nobody': my boss asked if i could take a shift over tomorrow and my dad asked how it was going, but that was it. No text from Emma, and that made me worry even more than I did last night.

You can also text first, dumb ass!

Emma❤️
| hello,love
~

I start to type... stupid! I quickly delete it again.

Emma❤️
| I didn't got a text from you last night, are you alright?
~

Stupid

Emma❤️
| are you okay?
~

Dumb

Emma❤️
>Goodmorning my love, are you alright? I didn't got a text from you
~

FUCK! I sent it by mistake, how stupid can I be?
I wish I could delete it, but I can't.
Hopefully she'll respond.

Emma's POV:

When Stan left my room it was silence, no crack, no talking, no nothing, total silence. The foot steps i heard when Stan was still in my room are now gone, like nobody came in the first place.

I slowly walk towards my phone and the charger, still trying to keep the silence. It maybe seems weird but it makes me calm and makes my headache less painful.

I put my phone into the charger and lay on my bed, slowly closing my eyes and trying to take everything in me.

Is Harry still outside? Probably not, he must've left! Who would've stayed in his car in front of my door for a whole night? And even if he wanted my father probably sent him away or something. Probably.
I should text him... I should text him!

I immediately open my eyes and try to grab my phone, but in the progress I fall from my bed on my face. Auch.
I try to ignore the pain and the tears that sting in my eyes.
I grab my phone, luckily it's full enough so I can open it and see that Harry had already sent me a text.

HARREHH🚕❤️
Goodmorning my love, are you alright? I didn't got a text from you
~

My heart melts at his text and I quickly type back

HARREHH🚕❤️
>morning handsome, I'm okay, not the best night of sleep, probably cuz I wasn't with you ;)

Now the truth please?

>what you mean? I'm telling the truth

What happened last night? I heard a scream and than everything was silence. Than like half an hour later I think you dad came to me and said you stayed there

>I'll explain everything, can you please pick me up?
~

A tear rolls down my face, I don't wanna be here, I can't live here! I wanna go to Harry

I hear my phone buzz and I quickly look.

———————————————————————————
I know, it's not good, but right now, I don't care! I'm really tired and we had some stupid school trip where I sat in the bus for like 7 hours, and now I'm heading back home T-T.

Sorry I didn't post last weekend, but I was really busy with other things, I'll try to update this week again, but I can't promise.

I hope you guys liked this chapter, even if I didn't.

Have a lovely day/evening/night
Lots of love,
Roos <3