It's A Girl

Today I woke up earlier than the rest, to be able to help Rafaella with the last things needed for the Gender Reveal Party.

'Meu amor, você não tem que acordar. Eu estava conseguindo.' (My love, you didn't have to wake up. I was managing.) she said softly and opened her arms.

'Eu quero fazer isto.' (I want to do this.) I smiled and hugged her, placing a kiss on both of her cheeks.

'Ele está crescendo tão rápido.' (He's growing so fast.) she smiled and placed her hands on my belly.

'Em pouco tempo ele vai estar correndo por aí.' (In no time he's going to be running around.)

'Já pensaste num nome?' (Have you thought about a name?) she asked curious.

'Continua decidindo.' (Still deciding.) I let out a breath.

***

The Party was so fun, everyone had such a good time, Bru and Ney are having a baby girl and they couldn't be more happy. The dress code immediately changed to pink after the gender reveal and the night went on, celebrating.

***

💬❤️ 7,639,017 people liked this photo

brunabiancardi We've been looking forward to this moment for so long...

We can't wait to meet you in person, DAUGHTER💖🎀🤩You are our greatest gift!

Thank you to everyone that planned this beautiful reveal, thank you to our loved ones that showed up and made it even more perfect, I love you all!

comments

user36 😍😍😍😍😍

user15 Irina's so cute in that picture
    —> user9 she seems truly happy for them

irinaa.daviess So excited to meet our little princess❤️❤️❤️❤️

user74 that video Irina made for them😭😭😭

rafaella 💖💖💖

view all 4,194 comments