Thank you

After I went home to change in something more casual, I was waiting for Neymar and Davi to come pick me up.

***

💬❤️ _patriciadavies_, pierredu

💬❤️ _patriciadavies_, pierredu.pont, andreacpr, neymarjr and 42,282 others liked this photo

irinaa.daviess Stress less and enjoy the best

comments

_patriciadavies_ You look prettyyyyy😍
    —> irinaa.daviess Love youuu🤍

user4 IRINA SUPREMACY

andreacpr mommy🥵
    —> irinaa.daviess marry me💍
    —> demie_lucaa You two are so weird🫤

user7 😍😍😍😍😍

neymarjr on our way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     —> irinaa.daviess thank God, i was thinking of taking a nap😂

user2 OH MY GOD, OUR?!
—> user6 i wonder who they're going out with😳

rafaella So hot🔥

view all 6,001 comments

***

After 30 minutes, Neymar messaged me to tell me he's downstairs. I quickly left my apartment and went into the parking lot and to my surprise, Neymar wasn't driving but someone else.

'Oh, hello.' I said to the driver while I got into the backseat, where Davi and Ney were.

'Irina!' Davi said with a smile on his face, giving me a hug.

'Hey.' I said returning the hug. 'Not driving today?' I asked looking at Neymar who had a big smile on his face.

'No.' he shook his head. 'Princess treatment for everyone.' he said making me laugh, leaning in and giving me a kiss on my head.

We kind of went over it already and how I didn't want him to kiss me in front of Davi, to not make him uncomfortable. Even though he thought it's a stupid reason, he stuck to it and I'm glad.

'So what movie are we watching?' I asked looking at Davi.

'The Lost City.' he said smiling.

'He picked it, not me.' Ney said shrugging his shoulders.

During our drive, both Neymar and Davi fell asleep, making me capture the moment with my phone camera.

***

After an hour drive we finally got to the cinema and stepped out the car. We walked in, Davi being so excited and Ney just smiling at me childishly. While we were taking our seats, I couldn't help but notice that we were the only ones there and the movie was about to start.

'This is so weird.' I said looking at Ney.

'Oh, yeah.' he said looking around. 'I bought all the tickets so we get to enjoy the movie without anyone disturbing us.' he said.