England v Iran

I am woken up by someone violently banging at the door. I let out a groan, but decide to shift on the other side, in hopes the loud banging would stop.

'OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!'

'Baby...' Pedri gently nudged me. 'Luca is going to break the door down.' he chuckled lightly.

I instantly opened my eyes and looked at Pedri, my eyes wide in shock. I jumped out of bed as fast as I could, charging for the door, but Pedri's laugh made me stop.

I looked at him with a confused look and then glanced at my bare legs, followed by my naked body. I wrapped the blanket around me and opened the door.

'Are you kidding?!' Luca asked annoyed. 'We're going to be late!' he threw a pair of clothes at me and walked inside the room.

'Morning.' Pedri chuckled.

'Good morning.' he answered softly and turned around to look at me once again, his eyebrows now frowned. 'What are you still doing here?! Go change.' he said sternly.

I quickly went into the bathroom to get ready. After 30 minutes, I came out looking all fresh.

'How did you know I was here?' I asked confused. 'And how did you manage to get into my room?'

'I went up to your room to see why the hell you're not the one banging on my door rushing me out the room...' he started explaining. 'And when I realised you're not answering, I panicked so I called security to help me get into your room.' he shrugged his shoulders. 'I thought you were dead or something.' me and Pedri chuckled. 'So when I saw you're not in there, I grabbed a few things and rushed down here.'

'How did you know I'll wear these?' I laughed.

'You wouldn't have a choice.'

'Luca, what would anyone do without you?' Pedri laughed.

'I ask myself that everyday, trust me.' he smiled.

'Okay, let's get going before we get fired.' I said, putting my shoes on.

I planted a kiss on Pedri's lips and headed out the room, accompanied by my bestfriend.

***

'Good morning, good morning.' I said as soon as we entered the room full of English players.

'You guys are late.' Jude smiled.

'We got lost.' Luca said.

'Lost?' Marcus asked chuckling.

'Okay.' I said silencing them. 'As we've been late, I say we get to work straight away and stop chatting.' I clapped. 'We'll have a little photoshoot and then you can start the training for the match.'

'You heard her.' Luca said. 'Let's get to work.'

***