Oh, I'm Done

The second half was ready to start, both teams set on scoring at least once. Through the first few minutes of the second half, both teams had a few chances to score.

It was almost minute 60' and Messi has found an opening to pass to Kylian. He takes the chance and in an instant, Kylian shoots straight for the goal.

'GOALLLLLLL!' I jumped out my seat, cheering for the golden boy. I could hear a few of the culers judging my reaction as my outfit was pretty contradictory.

Kylian saw my reaction, making him point and me and shake his head with a smile on his face. As I was still standing up, I quickly straightened myself and gave him a double thumbs up, a massive smile on my face.

Before seating back down, I decided to turn around to the the culers. 'He's my friend.' I shrugged my shoulders.

Not too long after Kylian managed to score, Raphinha gets the ball, his eyes fixated on Pedri, passing to him. He controls the ball, making PSG's defense wall confused as to when he's going to shoot and stop messing around. Pedri shoots the ball with all the strength that he has and it goes straight in, past Donnarumma.

'YESSSS! YES! YES! YES!' I jump out of my seat once again, clapping and screaming. 'YES!'

After celebrating it with his teammates, he turns to where I am sitting and as soon as our eyes meet, he sends a wink my way, making me roll my eyes smiling.

Pedri's POV:

After both of the teams scored, the game started getting a bit more intense, as finishing in a tie isn't very ideal. Both teams have had a few fouls and Neymar has been constantly giving me little nudges, mumbling stuff under his breath and tried to literally attack me everytime I had the ball. However, I respectfully ignored him, brushing off his existence.

***

As the match is about to finish, Neymar runs into me, making me fall onto the ground. Hitting the ground angrily, I quickly stand up and push him.

That's it. I had enough.

'Cuál es tu problema?' I ask angrily, a few of the players coming around us.

'No sé de qué estás hablando.' Neymar said laughing, a smug smile on his face.

'If Irina is the problem, you should've thought about the consequences before cheating on her.' I say, my eyebrows frowned.

That clearly seemed to anger him, making him charge at me, but Mbappe and Araujo stepped in between us. Paredes started arguing with Gavi while the other players were pushing eachother for God knows what reasons.

Irina's POV:

Out of nowhere, Pedri goes flying to the ground once again. As soon as I realised he's not going to keep his calm anymore, I stood up, ready to join them on that pitch.

'Oh, I'm done.' I said angrily, but Luca quickly grabbed my arm.

'The security is going to escort you off that pitch, Irina.' Luca said softly but with some authority in his tone.

'Not if I work here.' I jerked my arm away from his grip and sprinted down the few stairs separating me from the pitch.

My eyes instantly fell on Aiden who was wearing a lanyard around his neck, so in a quick motion I took it off of him and rushed towards the group of players.

'IRINA!' Aiden's voice was heard quietly in the background.

As soon as I reached the players, I quickly got lost in between them. I pushed out the way Araujo and Kylian, stepping in front of Pedri and facing Neymar.

'What the hell is wrong with you?' I said through my teeth giving him a little push.

'Just leave it.' Pedri said softly, trying to grab me.

'Irina...' Kylian said, his eyes glancing from me to Neymar.

'Walk away.' I told Neymar, my eyes fixated on his. 'For once in your goddamn life walk away.'

Without saying anything, he let out a chuckle and nodded his head in disbelief. He walked away from the group and straight towards the tunnel. Security was now also on the pitch, trying to grab me and take me off.

'I'll see myself out.' I said moving away from the security as I was probably going to throw a fit if they touched me.

As soon as I reached in front of Aiden, I took the lanyard off and dashed it at him. 'Thanks.'

Without looking at anyone, I walked straight off the pitch, disappearing from everyone's sight.