So Much For Mystery Girl

'You feel better?' Luca asked, plunging next to me on the couch in our office.

Without saying any words, I hugged him tightly, surprising him.

'You're a genius!' I said chuckling, not letting go.

'I told you. Nothing to worry about.' he said with a smile growing on his face.

The door swung open and Julia appeared in the doorway. I slowly moved away from Luca and looked at her.

'Anything I can help you with?' I asked.

'No, no. Sorry for interrupting.' she said with a mischievous smile, taking a step back and closing the door.

'What the hell was that all about?' Luca asked laughing.

'I don't even know.' I responded shaking my head.

After going through some ideas for some content and putting everything into place, me and Luca decided to go join the team on the pitch.

Down the hallway, Julia was explaining something to Kylian quietly, looking left and right making sure no one's seeing them. Her eyes fell on me and Luca, while my eyes fell on the golden boy. He looked at me with a blank expression, then at Luca, and without saying anything, he turned his head back to Julia.

'What's up with him?' Luca asked me quietly.

'I don't know.' I said truthful. 'I don't think I've done anything to him. I mean, he's the one that showed me around on the first day.'

'And how was he?'

'He was completely fine.'

'Weird.' Luca said shrugging his shoulders.

Reaching the pitch, Mr. Galtier was talking to some of the players, while others were training.

'Bonjour.' I said approaching them.

'Ah, Irina. And Luca! I see you've made your decision.' he said smiling.

'Yes.' I said proudly.

'Well done.' the coach said, grabbing Luca's shoulder.

'If it's okay, we're going to film some content for the social media pages.' I said taking out my phone work.

'You guys go do your job.' Mr. Galtier said.

Approaching the players, we decided to take some videos while they were running around and passing the ball to each other. We also shot some pictures.

After a while, Neymar approached me and Luca.

'Looks like you didn't get fired.' he said laughing.

'Yeah, well Luca's been a lifesaver.'

'I told you. Great pick.' he said smiling at me and then Luca.

'How did you even manage to get caught by the paparazzi?' Luca asked confused.

'I don't even know.' Neymar answered.

'So did you two have a great night?' Luca asked wiggling his eyebrows at us.

Kylian decided to join his team on the pitch, walking past the coach and us. Julia followed closely behind, stopping to talk to the coach.

Neymar turned his head, following Kylian with his eyes and then back at Luca.

'Oh, we had a great night, man.' he said winking at me.

Luca and Neymar started laughing seeing my face go all red.

'All we did was watch a movie and we even fell asleep halfway throu—' without being able to finish my sentence, Galtier shouted my name.