"How about when this is all over, we could find out? Just you and me?"

Maureen gave the man a loving smile. "I would love that."

The smiled at one another when a blast hit their Chariot. It flew up into the air and crashed down, splitting the vehicle from the liquid and seats.

Maureen conscious fluttered for a moment before it all came back. "John." She called out. No response. "John!"

She attempted to get up, but not without meeting a few pains in her body. Maureen looked up into the sky, seeing  a sky full of stars, remembering the words she said when she was younger.

"Someday, I'm gonna see you up close."

She groaned as she got up. The woman was determined to make it out alive. Especially with her husband.

She crawled out of the Chariot, only to be met with SAR and a few other robots meters away. She stood up, looking at her nearby surroundings when an idea sparked.

"Hey! You know Will Robinson?" Maureen yelled to SAR. "I'm his mother." She used then used the hose connected to the tank and sprayed the robots—freezing them in their tracks.

And being hidden from behind the truck, John swept in and hit the closest robot with a pipe—using all his strength—crushing it into pieces.

He moved his gaze towards SAR. "You're next." He hit SAR but it seemed that it wasn't enough.

The robot broke out of this frozen state and knocked the man a few feet into the air. He landed with a harsh groan as Maureen ran to him.

SAR started closing in, but paid no attention to the couple. It was instead looking at the engine. It put his hands on it, causing the engine to glow a familiar blue.

Maureen and John looked at SAR in fright when John's radio began to chime. "It's from Will." 

The father opened up the message to see an audio file with the message 'Play Me.' The two looked at each other in shock when they heard a familiar engine. 

"I know those engines." Maureen happily stated.

A familiar Jupiter flew near the two, landing safely on the ground with Will  walking out perfectly unharmed. 

As he got closer to SAR, the robot rumbled. "Will Robinson." SAR's claws immediately began to burn, ready to attack the boy. But what it was not expecting was for Will to attack back.

He turned on an audio file from his watch and played it to SAR. The robot's claws immediately turned off, flinching away when it was greeted with the Robinson parents at his side.

 It attempted to turn back and run but was again greeted by two Robinsons and a (l/n). It was easy to tell that SAR was agitated by the noise by the way it's body reacted to the news. It even tried to run away again before he was surrounded when Grant, Smith and Don joined in.

SAR visibly cringed away from the noises when it eventually fell to it's knees. 

"You need to turn it off." Will ordered.

"No." 

"Turn it off now!" Will yelled.

"Kill masters." SAR replied. "Kill heart." 

John looked at his son. "He's gonna take us down with him." 

Will looked around, slightly hesitant. But for the sake of his family and loved ones, it was a hesitation that he would have to over come.

He turned off his audio file and let out a gasp as SAR once again, stabbed him in the heart.

Yells of concern were heard from his family and lover, but to Will, he knew robot had a plan.

"Trust, Will Robinson."

Will looked SAR dead in the face. "He knew you'd go for my heart again. And I trust him." Looking down, beams of blue began to flow through SAR's claws and eventually to his entire body. 

SAR's face began to flicked between blue and red. It let go of Will and backed away.

"I'm okay." Will said to everybody, his gaze still set on SAR.

It was like a war was inside of SAR's body. Robot vs SAR. The robot's lights kept changing from blue to red and black to blue. No one really knew who would win. But from the way robot's 4 figured body shifted into a human look alike, it was very obvious.

"Robot?" Will asked. "Robot, is that you?" 

Robot didn't answer the boy, but instead walked over to now crackling engine, and turned it off with no more then a touch.

"Safe, family."

Everyone let out sighs of relief and happiness. It was finally over. No more running from robots, and no more fighting SAR.

"So less than 24 hours after the Robinsons get here, Alpha Centauri is trashed." Penny nodded her head, slight finding the situation amusing. "I'm not saying there's a connection, but it doesn't look good."

Maureen laughed. "I see it as an opportunity to build it better a second time."

"There's gonna be one hell of a to-do list." John chimed in, lovingly kissing his wife after.

Everyone let out happy smiles, hugging at each other. (y/n) walked over to Will, practically jumping on to him in a hug.

Will let out a heavy laugh and hugged back. She let go of her hug to give one to robot, to which he immediately returned back.

As she let go, she looked to the two. "Is it finally over?"

"Yea. It is." Will let out a goofy smile.

"Are you okay now?" (y/n) glanced from Will's eyes to his heart.

"Yeah, but-ow!" Will let out a yelp when (y/n) lightly punched him in the arm.

"That's for scaring me." (y/n) then put her hand on the back on Will's neck, pulling him into a kiss. "And that's for coming back to me."

Will's entire body melted as his began to blurt out the first thing that came to his mind. "Please, go on a date with me." The boy paused, rethinking about his words. "Wait, that's not how I wanted to ask you-"

He stopped his train of thought when a laugh was heard. "Yes, I'll go on a date with you." Will let out a genuine smile with those words, pulling the girl into another kiss by her waist.

Cheers could be heard from the others as Don let out a light laugh. "I could use a hug about now. Anyone?" The others laughed at the man.

It was a truly a happy ending.

𖨆