『 happy ending 』

This is the last chapter and I am really sad but new story starts from this Thursday and I am excited. It's a ruby x haruko and akane x aqua fanfic . And it will be a high school au . So stay tuned for that . So let's go in the story now .

Haruko and ruby were happy with there family and they were also getting busy with their works but they gave plenty of time to each other and to the kids ofcouse.

And akane and aqua went on few vacations for family time spend . Since both akane and aqua were so busy at work that they needed to catch up to family time spending .

Aito was becoming more of a mommas boy . Amd Hikaru was like " Hey that's not right! "

" Hm it totally is right - " , Ai replied as she hugged her youngest son .

And kana got married!! ( finally )

Mem cho and Yuki was still working at the company.

And Sakamoto and Naoki somehow got married.  Which was a shock .

And yes miss tamiki and Mr tamiki loved ruby like she was their own daughter and haruko was their son in law .

Hikaru became more close with aqua and ruby . ( a lot close . It's like they meet 3 times a week) .

In the end it was a happy ending for them . But it's not always a happy ending for everyone 😉.

The guy who tried to kill ruby and guy who tried to kill akane : burning and rotting in jail !

Guys I love yall ! And I will miss yall a lot ! New story this Thursday day !!!!