『 day out 』

Currently akane was 5 months pregnant. And she decided to go buy some stuffs for her babies .
Then she thought it would be fun if she had someone to accompany her. So she called kana . Kana agreed and they both met at the mall.

Hey kana ! Akane gave her a big smile .

Akane - your beautiful! She said with a cheerful voice.

thank you .. your pretty as ever . Anyways I want to buy some things for the baby could you help me ? She asked .

Sure why not - kana replied

[ They went in a baby shop ]

Aw look at the socks - these are so cute and tiny ! Akane said as she bought a light pink and baby blue color socks.

Akane ! Kana called her out .

Yes ? Akane replied as she went to kana .

Look at these cute clothes , she said as she showed akane some clothes .

Aw it's a dinosaur and a teddy bear . My little babies would look cute in them ... right ? She asked as her mood changed.

Ofcouse they would ! But I would gift them something .... you can buy them this , kana said with a chuckle .

Ah ok...

They were finally done buying baby clothes and other stuffs . And kana drove akane back home .
Since aqua couldn't come and he would be late .

Akane told kana thank you for the ride as she was closing the door kana called her and gave her a bag . And told her it's for the babies. And their is something for her too . Akane told her thank you as she went home .

【 Akane pov 】

Kana gave me a gift bag and when I opened it I saw there was two teddy bears . I still didn't knew what the baby gender was so I didn't buy that many clothes . But I bought light colors so it would be easy to identify twins . Most of the clothes were baby blue and light pink . I heard the door open and I went out side and saw aqua was back .

Welcome back home , I said with a smile .

Did Have a great day ? He asked with a smile even tho he was tired .

Yes . But now you go take a shower I will prepare the food .

Ok ... he said as he went in the room .

I prepared the food for us and saw aqua was out of shower . 

He quickly came to help me out . He really thinks I am disabled or something  -_-

Akane I will do it ! You go sit , he said as he took the bowls and put them in the table .

Aqua .... let me do something, I insisted

It's done anyway , he said as he started to eat his food .

I didn't say anything but ate my food . I was really hungry. And to be honest these days I am always eating something.

Aqua then helped me clean the dishes . Later on we both went to our room and fell asleep. We both were tired .