『tell me its a dream』

Aqua and akane was walking on the road to get home. 

Akane ? Aqua called her .

Yes ? She replied .

Don't you think someone is following us ? He asked being concerned.

I was about to ask you about it - she replied while shivering.

Stop - aqua said while holding her hand tight .

He looked behind and saw a man standing .

Why were you following us ? Akane asked .

Akane dear ! I haven't even kill you ! How can I let you go like this ? The man replied. 

DONT YOU DARE COME NEAR HER !!! Aqua said while protecting her .

Look I just want to kill her . Pretty girl like her won't be living for long . It's a pity she have to die in my hand .

Aqua - her voice began to break . He is dangerous you need to go .

Akane I aint leaving you , he replied .
The police her on their way . I already texted them .

The man got his gun out -

Aqua run .... akane said while pushing him away from her .
I dont want you to be in this trouble.

Akane I am not going anywhere , aqua replied .

[Police siren]

The man suddenly grabbed akane and held the gun against her head . You come near her she is dead .

Sir let her go ! The police screamed.

If something happens to her I am going to beat the hell out of you , aqua warned him .

Akane was struggling with the tight grip on her neck . She could barely breath .

【 Aqua pov 】

I was akane was struggling with breathing and she was in pain I felt my blood boiling.

【 Akane pov 】

I couldn't breath anymore .... my body felt like it was burning . The man he was not letting go . I knew this would be an end but I don't want to die . It really hurts . I was hearing the police held out their guns . He was about to shoot me when suddenly a police shot his leg which made him fall . I fell to the ground and I was gaining my breath and strength back . The man took his gun and shot my stomach .... I felt weak and dropped on the ground. 

Akane !!! Aqua yelled and quickly held her . You will be fine the ambulance is almost here . Please stay with me ....

It's too late . Stop trying . Please,  she said to him .

[ The ambulance came ]

[ They went to hospital ]

Aqua ! Ruby exclaimed with sorrow , how did it even happen?

She was trying to protect me so the guy took advantage and took her on his side and shot her .

*The young police officer came up to aqua*

Sir ? He asked .

Yes ? Aqua replied .

Well I would like to inform that they man was a psychopath and he has killed many back then so we are sending him back to korea and he will get a lifetime jail . Thank you for helping us find him . And I hope your wife will be fine , the police said .

Thank you . And it's all of our job to help the police department.  Aqua replied. 

[ The doctor came out ]

Sir are you akane korokawa's husband? The doctor asked .

Yes , aqua replied.

Well good news is that she is now fine and she also woke up so you can go see her .

Really ? His face filled with bright aura .

Yes - the doctor replied with a smile .

Well congrats to miss akane . Oh and you must be ruby ? Your my favorite idol , the police asked

[ his ( police )  name is haruko ]

Uh yes ? She replied .

Well I am haruko tamiki .

Aqua gave haruko the cold stare .

Oh well if you guys need any help here is my number . I will love to help. I need to go now bye .

Bye ! Ruby replied. 

Don't be near him  , aqua warned her while going in the room to see akane .