『 lost 』

[ This would be a ruby x haruko chapter ]
.
.
.

It was night and haruko wasn't still at home . Ruby was current 6 months pregnant.

It was late night but she wasn't asleep . Because she couldn't fall asleep .

She heard the door open so she decided to go out .

"Haruko you came back ? "

There was no replies. She couldn't see him in the dark .

She could only see the shadow in the light from the moon .
She shadow or man was getting close to her.

" Haruko ? " she asked as her voice cracked . She was kind of scared at the silence.
It was not normal for him .

She backed up a bit then the man also came forward to her .

She gulped as she was scared .

Ruby it's been a long time isn't it ? , the man asked her which got her to flinch .
The voice was familiar....

"A-amane ? " she asked scared .

Oh looks like you remembered me - he replied as he gave a physho laugh .

Ruby's breath got faster as her started to heart beat faster .

C-mon I just want to talk . . . I won't hurt you ! He said as he sat down on the sofa .

Ruby turned the light on as she finally saw his face .

" wait here I will bring some food " she said as she went to the kitchen and called haruko .

Haruko picked up and ruby told him to come home .

Haruko please come home fast !

Wait I am almost here , he replied from the other side. 

Ok ...

Amane was eating the food when ruby suddenly asked him a question.

How did you get the password to out house ? She asked as she raised her eye.

"Well - uhm - I kinda stalked you .... I am sorry .. "

" .... "

Haruko came in and saw amane . He got angry but she calmed down .

Amane I warn you one more time if you ever get near ruby or inside of our house , I will kill you .

Ruby was inside their room nit wanting to talk .

Haruko went in their room .

" ruby ? " he called her out .

she didn't even look up at him and she sat their quite .

" are you okey ? " he asked her as he sat beside her .

What would you have done if he did something to me ? ! She shouted at him sobbing .

Haruko's eyes went wide as he heard her sob .

Please don't cry !! He tried to calm her down .

You are always working and catching criminals. That's your job  but here I am in complete fear for my babies life ! As much as I tell you could you come home early one day - you just never listen ! She said as she started to cry more .

Ruby dont cry don't stress out about it... it would cause harm to the baby ... he said as he was trying to calm her down .

If something happens to the baby I would never forgive you ! She said as she went out of the room .

" Ru " - he ran behind her . 

He then held her hand and pulled her to a hug .

He face was red from crying . Her face was all teary . She was breaths were faster .

Ru - if something happens to the baby I will make sure the person who hurted you and the baby would be in hell ...

Haruko I am scared-

Don't worry , he said as he patted her head .

.
.
.

I will upload tmmr .

(⌐•_•)▄︻デ═══一 bye bye comrades..