『 gender reveal 』

[ Flash back ]

Akane - aqua called her . " Are you okey ? "

Aqua did you heard what she said ? She asked him as she faced him .

The doctor looked at the young couple with a smile .

Akane I heard her ... I am really happy , thank you  for giving me the best gift . He said as he gave her a hug .

Akane was still shocked from the news . " I am having a boy and a girl ! " , she thought to herself .

Aqua understood what she she was feeling since he was a doctor in his past lives .

[ flash back ends ]

I still remember that day , I was so shocked - akane said as she started to laugh

Aqua gave her a kiss on the cheek as he gave akane her favorite strawberry cake .

Akane looked at aqua for a moment then declined  the cake .

Aqua knew there was something wrong . " what's wrong tell me ? " he asked her .

I eat a lot don't I ? She asked as she tried not to cry.

Ofcouse not , It's normal ! Your carrying two babies - it's normal for you to be hungry since the babies get hungry often and they need food for nutrition! He said as he hugged her . " wait are you upset about what the nurse said ? " he asked .

Akane did not answer which aqua actually knew what she meant .

Look she was probably jealous of you thats why she said that ! He said trying to cheer her up .
Now eat the cake my dear , he said as he gave her the cake .

Ah aqua I sometimes forget that you were a doctor- she exclaimed as she started to laugh .

Yea yea -

But oh well now your a singer and actor ! She said as she offered aqua a slice of cake .

Aqua said nothing but took a bite of that cake out of her hand .

-_- you didn't even say anything ... oh by the way ruby said she would with haruko for a few more days since he is going to another country for a year .

Ah yes - great that's guy is gone ! He said as a mock.

Don't be like that , she aid as she hit him on his shoulder.

Akane dear you better go and rest ~ you know you will get restless before your about to give birth . So take rest as much as possible.

He kept advising her /////
And told her what to wear and what to do

And akane was like ○////○