『 i dont wanna talk 』

It's been almost a week and ruby still hasn't woken up. It was Friday and it was dark outside. It was storming.

Haruko sat beside her and was telling his other Co workers to find them and track those guys . He was Raiden Osamu now .

As he was talking to them ruby woke up . She tried to get up but failed. As haruko noticed the went up to her and helped her get up .

" Ru you woke up ? " he asked excited.

There was no replies from her .

" she is probably shocked " , he thought .

" you can go now " haruko aka Osamu ordered the police .

.
.
.

Let me call the doctor he said as he called the doctor .

The doctor came and and tested her . After a few moment the doctor came back with the results.

Oh well good news tamiki - san your wife has improved a lot . She is pretty well right now . I would have her under our observation for few days then she would be free to go .

Haruko thanked the doctor . As the doctor left .

Haruko noticed ruby was quite . He went up to her and hugged her.
As he pulled back from the hug he looked in her eyes .

" Ru why aren't you talking to me ? " he asked her .

I dont wanna talk right now - she said as she looked through the window next to the bed .

" but why ? " he asked her .

Haruko you were late - now please get out of my face ! She shouted at him .

Haruko was shocked from her shouts .

" Ru I am sorry ! "

Haruko you promised me that she would be fine ! My daughter- sh-she isn't in this world anymore . You know if I wasn't here and left the country then this probably wouldn't have happened!

" I - I get it " he says as he walked out of the room .

Ruby was crying once again . She curled up in the bed and cried until she fall asleep.

[ 2 hours later ]

Ruby woke up and saw the nurse in the room .

Miss do you need something ? The nurse asked .

" could you give me some water ? "

Sure miss ... the nurse replied.

Ruby looked around and saw that she was alone .

.
.
.
.
.

Days went by and their families came and visited her . Akane was always there to help her . Aqua came and visited her sometimes . He couldn't be there for long since the kids would be crying without him . And aito always wanted to stay with her but end up getting taken home .

Ruby got released but haruko wasn't their. Aqua asked Mr. Tamiki where he was .

Mr Tamiki where is haruko ? Aqua asked him .

Dear I really don't know - but as much as he told me he is on a mission and is out of the country...

" Oh - "

【 Ruby pov 】

So he left . I was very mean with him that day ... is he upset ? I Thought .

I went home . And I told them I don't need anyone to be here with me now . And that I wanted to be alone .

The first thing that I noticed was the house decorations were changed . There was nothing that I bought for the baby .

Did he do something to those ? I asked my self .

I ate before I came home so I wasn't hungry .

I looked at mu phone . And saw he was last online few days ago .

I tried to message him few times but then I deleted them . I just don't want to talk right now. 

I took a shower then sat on the bed . I really now trying to move on from the fact that my baby isn't in this world anymore or that she didn't get to see the light of this world .

I was planing to do something so I can get my mind of these . And to be honest I really want to go somewhere far away. Far from here . But something is bothering me . I really can't explain it....

* Sigh * I turned on music on my phone as I later fall asleep.

.
.
.
【 No one's pov 】

Akane your not okey - aqua said as he carried her to the bed .

Aqua I am fine it's probably the food ! She denied .

Dad ! Kei came running up to his parents.

Yes ? Aqua replied as he puts akane to the bed .

Dad aoi is crying - he replied with a worried face .

Why ? What happend? Aqua asked as he picked his son up .

She had a nightmare T-T , he replied.

Ah let's go to her and comfort her okey ? He calmed his son down.
And akane stay in bed -

" eh ? " akane sighed in defeat.

[ Aqua and kei went to aoi ]

Aoi ? Aqua says as he looked at his daughter who was crying .

Dad! Aoi jumped in his arm as he caught her .

What happend? He asked .

I saw a monster! *sob* I am scared .

It's fine monsters are not real - he patted her head .

After a while she calmed down .

Dad can we sleep with you ? Please? Aoi requested .

Okey - let's go ... aqua agreed as he picked his kids up .

He took them to his room . And to his surprise akane was deep asleep.

Dad is mommy sick? Aoi asked scared .

No dear she is just tired - he replied.

Aoi nodded .

Aqua tucked kei and aoi in the bed . They were in the middle .

Aqua hugged them as he fell asleep too .

They family was happy and they still didn't know what was coming up next - .
.

.

.

.

My exams are here - ToT I feel like going crazy -