『 new start 』

Ru ? Haruko called her as he was getting ready .

Hmm ? Ruby said as she tried to get up from bed .

Don't get up ! Lie down your sick ! He said as he helped her lie down again .

Cmon I want to help you ! She cried out .

Ok then help me wear my tie - he said as he sat beside her .

Ruby smiled happily and fixed his tie .

All done ! She said as she sat back .

Ru I wanted to say that today Naoki would come and visit you while I am out . And she would accompany you . I really don't want you to be alone . And she wanted meet you too....

Ruby smiled then replied " Sure why not ! " .

Well I need to go now . If you need anything just call me amd oh Naoki is already at the door . Bye - love you ~ he said as he messed her hair up .

He went up and opened the door and welcomed Naoki . ( Naoki is the girl who helped find those persons who hurted ruby in the early on chapter )

Naoki came in and greeted haruko then she greeted ruby . She was mesmerized by ruby .

" Wow your so pretty!!! " , she screamed.

Ruby giggled at her .

I heard a lot about you from haruko . Your songs are really amazing! She said with an excitement.

Her and ruby talked for a while .

Until Ruby suddenly felt a few kicks in her belly .

Ruby thought they were normal so she brushed them off .

Later on the pain was increasing. She felt uncomfortable. She called Naoki who was getting some water for herself.

Na-naoki! Ugh- she said as she lied her self in pillow .

Naoki heard her and ran up to her .

" ruby are you okey ? " he asked scared .

I-I think the ba-baby is coming ! She said between her breaths.

" what ?! Wait I will call haruko then a ambulance noo the ambulance first thing haruko ! " she said panicking. 

She called the ambulance and they were on their way .

Then she called haruko . Who was busy .

- hello Naoki? Why you called ? He asked as he was in a hurry .

- your wife will give birth soon ! Please come fast  ! , she said panicking.

- what !? Wait I am coming !

He said as he hung the call up .

【 Haruko pov 】

Naoki called me and told me that ruby would give birth soon and she was sent to the hospital . I was at an important mission but those were not important now . I told another officer to take care of it as I went to my car and drove fast .

[ At the hospital ]

I saw that families were there already and Naoki told me she was on the 5th floor and I went up and saw Aqua and akane was their calming my  mom down . Since she was panicking alot . I went up to them and then they told me to change in hospital clothes and go inside . And I did .

I saw ruby and she was tired and the babies were healthy . They both were crying . She gave birth to a 2 boys . And I was really happy . She was holding them .

I went up to her and kissed her in the forehead . She handed me my baby boys . They were quite when they saw me . And I looked horrible at that time .

We both decided to name them

hiroko tamiki ( first born )

And Ryo tamiki ( second born )

I was really happy that I couldn't explain it . I handed hiroko to ruby . And we both were there enjoying the moment.  It was a new start for us. We laughed about how reckless we were and we couldn't even think that we would become parents one day . But here we are . Parents of 2 kids .

Ru - I mumbled as she looked up at me .

Yes ? She says as I grabbed her hand and covered it with mine .

Thank you so much - I love you so much - I said as I kissed the kids on their forehead .

She smiled .

After she fell asleep and I went put side with the kids .

Out parents were so relieved that they were okey and as well as ruby too .

They held the baby and blessed them . And in few days ruby was released. We went back home . And I was happy that now I had my own little family . And ofcouse my parents came visited them . And sometimes her parents came and helped us . Akane and Aqua came and they taught us a lot .

Well life was really good ....

.
.
.

Guy 1 more chapters- and we are done . I am really sad to end our journey . Buts it's been a long time .

I was wondering if I should make another

AQUA X AKANE

and

RUBY X HARUKO

Fanfic . If you want then just say it . And I will write . I am feeling to write more . So after this famfic is done . A new Fanfic will begin. And I am excited I already have an idea . ! And thank you so much for your support! Love you guys!!♡

   - dumb author