『 all alone 』

Haruko was worried about ruby but he had to do it . Haruko then stalked her profile to see any updates and to his surprise ruby posted a picture in Twitter.

She posted this picture and wrote

" Alone once again but its alright right ? - " .

Then she posted another picture

And then she wrote " oh darling all of the city lights they never shine as bright as your eye~ "

And then she wrote " oh darling all of the city lights they never shine as bright as your eye~ " .

Haruko was confused.

What does she mean with the second one ? He thought .

Then suddenly his phone rang .

- Hello ? He asked

- hey haruko , so what's the plan ? Aqua asked .

- ok it's goes like .....

After they talked about the plan .

- ok then I need to go , aqua said as he was hanging up the call haruko asked him something.

- what's up with ruby ? What does she meant with the second post she made today ? He asked and clearly was stressed .

- it's nothing,  she is just heartbroken... probably that's why she wrote those .

- are you sure ? Haruko asked once again .

- yea ...

- ok talk to ya later .

.
.
.

【 Ruby pov 】

I posted some pictures but it still hurts me like crazy .... I looked out my window and it was foggy . I called akane and talked to her for an hour almost .

Then I heard the door knocking. It was literally 1 a.m  !

Aiden was our good friend and he has a girlfriend but he took me to some day outs . Yes it kind of weird but it's just we go out eat and talk about our jobs life's and relationships .

But I got up and asked who it was . But there was a noise of a woman . But the noise was familiar.

I opened the door and saw sarina's mom.