『 who is she ? 』

Ruby and akane was at a restaurant with kana . Enjoying their time out . As kei and aoi was playing in the indoor playground as aito watched them play.

So how's life going for you ? , kana asked ruby

It's great... she said as she rubbed her belly which was not too noticeable.

So kana how's your life with michio san ? Akane asks as she sits her coffee .

Well it's great ! We went traveling last week and it was soo fun ! , she replied.

Ah good for you - me and Aqua went out sometimes with out kids .. its fun traveling with family . And specially since kei and aoi are not really hard to take care of and they understand alot .

Haruko got a important work so he is in Kyoto.  We barely got time to go somewhere... it's really not fun to travel when your literally pregnant! Ruby complained .

Well yes - akane agreed with her .

Oh akane since your wedding anniversary is in a week what do you want to do ? Kana asked her with curiosity.

Well we both decided to go to jeju island and take the kids with us . We really can't go anywhere without them -

Aw cute !! Kana replied as she ate her food .

Suddenly kei came up to akane and slowly taps her hand to get her attention.

Mommy ? He called her .

Yes dear ? Akane replied with a smile.

I want to drink water-

Aww he is soo cute - ruby said as she gave him a glass of water .

.
.
.
.

[ Later on ]

Ruby was in her bed turning side to side but she still couldn't fall asleep...

It's really boring and I can't fall asleep even tho I am tired .... I wonder what haruko is doing she said as she opened her phone .

【 Haruko's pov 】

It's been a week since I am in Kyoto and i am trying to catch this criminal who kidnapped 3 girls and a boy . It's 2 a.m and I am on the road trying to catch him since we got informed that he is here .

[An hour later]

We finally caught him . And now we took him to the police station . And my work was finally done.  I opened my phone and saw few missed calls from ruby . All of those calls were from 2 a.m or for 40 mins ago . I sighed as I knew she couldn't fall asleep . I saw that she was online so I called her .

.
.
.

Ah haruko is calling- ruby thought as she picked up his call .

- hey ru ~

- hey haru ! She replied in a tired voice .

- I am coming back tomorrow!

- really !? She asked excited

- hmm she hummed as a reply.

- well I can't fall asleep,  she cried out .

- just try and you will fall asleep fast. I will be here tomorrow and we would talk about so many things! Goodnight -

- goodnight she replied as she yawned.

.
.
.

[ The next day ]

Haruko was home and ruby was happy .
She was crying after she saw him . Well she blamed her hormones. And to make her happy they both baked her favorite cake . And went to some of her favorite places.

Haru isn't this beautiful? She said she she held his hand

Haru isn't this beautiful? She said she she held his hand . It was spring but the forest was all foggy and it was cold .

Kami - it's beautiful ... he replied.

It's was where Hotarubi no Mori e  was filmed , ruby said to him .

Hmm it's really cool it's just like the movie ... I actually didn't came here it's my first time here ... he says to her .

" Ah now you know- "

Well let's make a promise- he said as he looked at her face to face .

Ruby got goosebumps as he looked at her . His cold hands were on her warm hands . And the weather was cold and foggy around them . The place around them gave her a weird atmosphere.

He took out two rings .

I know that you love tbhk so I bought these matching for us

I know that you love tbhk so I bought these matching for us ... and I promise that I will try to be the best husband for you. And if I do something wrong please punish me for that . He said as he puts the hanako cap ring on her finger .

Ruby took the other ring and puts it on his finger.  I could be here for valentines day since I was outside then when I came I was busy and then a week ago I went to Kyoto so I couldn't give you anything but it's a apologies gift from me .

"It's fine haru" , she replied as she hugged him .

He bent down to the length of her belly and kissed it then he said " baby I am excited to meet you - " and it caused ruby to smile .

Haruko was really tall so ruby looked short beside him .

Haru ? She called him which caused him to stand up.

" Hmm ? "

Why are you and brother soo tall ? She asked annoyed.

What we are tall ? He said jokingly.

Ofcouse not 6'3 is definitely not tall ! She said with a pout .

Aww come on its not my fault that your 5'6 and I am 6'3 -

You literally look like a tree ! No actually your a lamp post ~ she said in a joking tone .

Haruko then hugged her and rubbed his face on her head .

Let's go home . I am tired , she said .

Okay let's go , he said as they headed towards their car .
.
.
.
.

That's it for today's chapter I will update later . And yes I will update every Friday and Saturday.