『tsuki?』

*Phone rings*

- hello ? Tsuki speaking .

- akane ?

- sorry you got the wrong person .

- I am sorry akane . Please forgive me .

- Aquamarine Hoshino, I am sorry to bother you but please leave me alone . I am no one to you .

- akane-

- you and I have nothing in between.

- just listen...

- I hate you. I hate that I loved you . I hate that I cared for you .

- akane please...

- go back to kana or even ruby . I would care less . I don't want to see or hear anything from you ever again .

- akane please I found my mistake. You know the truth. Where I came from and everything.

- you just .. I- leave me be .

- akane where are you now?

- on my death bed if that gives you pleasure.

- don't say that !! .

- oh what else ? I have nothing .. that I will leave behind if I die .

- your fans ! They love you .

- just because I am tsuki . They hate akane you see .

- I wanna meet you for once please.

- no

- I beg please.

- fine i guess .

[ Then they met ]

( my mind went blank - author )

Hello akane , aqua awkwardly waved at her .

Giving him the cold stare she went up to him and asked 'why did you call me?'

He chuckled and replied 'because I wanted to talk' .

About ?

Look akane let's sit first and then talk .

Fine she replied .

[ After they sat down ] <|:⁰

So ? What did you wanted to talk about ? She asked.

Well you know about the reincarnation thing and that me and ruby were reincarnated. Look I never liked ruby . I look her as a sister more . And kana was like a comfortable person I can be friends with . And I was afraid what if I am with her and it leads her to what happend to Ai . Well yes before I was afraid that being with her would be a big mess . But now I just see her as friend. But akane trust me I didn't mean to use you . I just didn't want you to be involved with this mess ....

Aqua look' she says as she sighed. You need to understand that I am tired of this . You can clearly see that I am still hiding my self from these people. I am tired of being misunderstood. I have feelings too .

Akane I am sorry . Please just forgive me .

Go back to kana she is better for you . As life is you can not be stuck with me forever. I don't wanna be here anymore . *she says as she stood up and starting to leave*