『 akane my beloved 』

The doctors told them she might develop amnesia... but it might also not... they needed her to wake up for knowing further more .

Haruko was sitting beside her bed . Holding her hand . And apologizing to her .

Akane came behind aqua and aqua noticed that . He grabbed her hand and went outside.

A-aqua where are we going? She asked .

He didn't say anything but kept walking .

Later on they came near a park . And aqua finally faced her .

Akane my beloved - I am sorry that today you had to go through what happend in the morning. Amane that guy really wanted to hurt you and ruby . But sadly he succeeded with ruby , he said with no emotions in his face .

Aqua - it's fine , akane replied to him .

He cupped her face then rubbed her cheeks with his thumb .

Akane blushed a bit . Which caused aqua to laugh .

Woah you still blush at me ? He joking said .

Who should then blush at ? She replied to him .

I don't know , he said again .

She hit him in the arm gently as the couple were laughing .

.
.
.

Ruby slowly woke up and she felt someone holding her hand . As she looked down . She saw haruko . She flinched after she saw him .
Which caused haruko to wake up .

Oh ruby you woke up - he said as he rubbed his eyes .

Haruk- I mean tamiki , what are you doing here ?

Ruby dont call me by my family name - it doesn't suit you , he said in a sad voice.

I let you go - because i felt betrayed by you . You kissed her that day . You have moved moved on . But I am still stuck with love I found that day .
It's over for us - she said as she took her hand away from haruko .

Ru- he scoffed.

Don't call me that .... call me ruby like every one else .

But - he tried to say something as he got cut of by her .

No buts tamiki ! I don't want to see you ! She said as the doctor rushed to her and told her to calm down .

She looked away from haruko .

Haruko felt his heart rip off . He felt as if someone cutter his heart .

He then left... no where to be found again .

Ruby looked back then thought " I wanted him to be happier " .....

Days went by and ruby's friends and family came to see her . But haruko never came .

Ruby got released...

She went back to her apartment and she flopped in her bed .

She opened her phone and saw haruko posted a picture.

And he caption " why you kept taking pictures of me "

And he caption " why you kept taking pictures of me " . 

Ruby hot jealous but she put that aside . But like oh damn he looked beautiful and why does he have bruises? She thought.

Why am I even thinking these ? Ahhhh she shaked her head .

Then she got up and dressed as a cosplay and uploaded a picture.

Everyone on the internet was crushing over her .

She wrote "which devil are we looking for today?"

Akane replied , I am looking for aqua the devil .

Everyone was laughing or replying to that .

The makima her self replied , " damn my twin got denjis attention! " .

Sakamoto replied , " oh please control me - "

.
.
.

Haruko noticed her pictures that she updated and he chuckled. He went to his alt account and replied to her " maybe should trying looking for me ... " .

Which got so many peoples attention. And ruby replied to him " I rather look for someone else who caught my attention ~ " .

Haruko didn't understand who she meant . But it definitely wasn't him .

Anyways the chapter was short . But I will update again next Saturday ... I will update every Saturday! Bye !