『 going to Singapore 』

Ruby wake uppp !!! Aqua yelled at her .

I am awake ! I am awake , she replied in a sleepy voice .

We are going to be late ! He yelled at her again .

Then she woke up and got fresh . And ate her breakfast . After that they all took their luggage and left for the airport.

[ At the airport ]

Haruko and his gf was waiting for them . And then when haruko saw aqua he waved and smiled . Then they greeted each other .

Ruby just awkwardly stood there . While haruko introduced his gf to everyone.  Her name was fuyumi. And she had long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes . She is really prettier than me - ruby thought . Huh what am I thinking ? She shook the thoughts of her head .

Are you alright ? Akane asked her .

Yea I need to get this call ... be right back , she replied as she walked away .

Weird , aqua thought .

So what do you guys wanna do as a newlywed couple ? Fuyumi asked .

Well we were thinking since you two are a couple and so are we . Maybe we can go on a double date ... akane told her ideas .

That's a great idea ! Fuyumi exclaimed .

Ruby was coming back when she saw her brother and the others were having fun with fuyumi . She decided to not interfere and go eat something since she was "hungry" .

What is talking her so long ? Aqua asked .

Lemme call her - akane said to aqua so he ain't worried.

Okey - aqua sighed .

Akane called her and she picked up ..

Hello Ruby where are you ? Akame asked .

Eating - sorry I really got hungry and I found a friend of mine so we decided to eat together. You guys can go I will come , she replied .

Okey - hurry up tho . Akane replied to her

What did she say ? Aqua asked .

Ah she found a friend of her and both of them are at a restaurant. Akane replied with a laugh.
She said she will come and told us to go .

Okey let's go then , haruko replied and all of them went inside .

[ Few minutes later ]

Hey guys sorry I just got caught up with a friend.. ruby replied as she was panting .

It's alright,  fuyumi replied.

Well I bought you guys donuts and cookies.  She handed aqua the package.

Ah thank you ruby .. akane thanked her .

Ah brother by the way I would me not returning home with you because I might need to return early , ruby told aqua .

Why ? He asked .

I have some works that why ... ruby replied.

Their flight was here and now they needed to board the plane so they all did . And sadly for ruby her seat was far away from the others . The all were togather except for ruby .

Hell upon me , ruby thought.

In another word ruby was just jealous....

[ At Singapore ]

Ruby was sick of the lovey dovey couple so she went to room and locked the door .

Aqua and akane understood what was happening so they were laughing.

Guys there is a festival where you can cosplay .. wanna go ? Haruko asked them.

Sure why not , the others agreed that they would go. 

Ruby decided to dress up as a angel... and here is how she looked like .

Uh well she liked this idea so she decided to do it and everyone was shocked to see her

Uh well she liked this idea so she decided to do it and everyone was shocked to see her . At the festival a guy even proposed to her . Which made her brust in to laughter.

Haruko was jealous that a guy was proposing to ruby . Or his "ruu"

Haruko wasn't dating fuyumi actually but it was just a act . But oh boy he got jealous of that giy proposing to ruby .

Later on when ruby came back from the festival he pulled her and pinned her to the wall. Ruby was shocked .

"Why were you talking to that guy ? He proposed to you . And I didn't like that ... your only mine . If I see another guy near you I would beat them up" , he whispered in her ear .

Poor girl was trembling . Then she felt his breath or her neck . Then he kissed her and left .

【 Ruby pov 】

What the hell just happened? I thought while I was trembling in shock . What happened to him ?

Haruko then went back to aqua and started to enjoy the party . But ruby just went to her room and she told akane she wasn't feeling well . After that she started to cry in her room . Curled up and covering herself with a blanket .

. . . . That's it . I will update later