『heartbreak anniversary 』

[ idk how to explain ]

Ruby and haruko decided they would be separated for few months . And ruby moved out of Japan .

She is now focused on her job . Her latest cover song of heartbreak anniversary was viral .

Her and haruko kept in touch . And haruko was out for mission in korea .

Ruby felt better than before .

And akane and aqua was happy about the upcoming baby . Akane still worked but aqua was with her . He was the ml at the j.drama where akane was fl . Because he didn't want her to work with other guys .

.
.
.

Ruby was talking in her phone while eating some mochis. And drawing some pictures .

- Ruby how are ? Are you coming back in japan ? Akane asked .

- I will see . I am really busy . But I really miss my niece and nephew and I am really excited for the new baby !

- oh well it's not fun without you around... and aqua is being extra protective-

- akane be happy that he is with you atleast . Haruko wasn't even there ... anyways you sound a bit sad today ?

- Ruby haruko called me and he told me he can't call you today since today was your baby would have turned 3 months old . But sadly ..... he asked me to check if you were fine.

- akane don't worry ! I am fine ! I already moved on .

- I miss you !!! Akane cried out

- same !
I need to go now - ruby said as she bade akane goodbye .

.
.
.

Akane was with her kids today she didn't go to work because she felt tired and sick . And aqua threatened the whole company to give her a break . They were scared as hell so they her a break .

Akane ? Aqua came in their room as he noticed her .

Shhh- they kids just fell asleep. What do you want ? She asked .

Are you feeling okey now ? He asked .

Yea -

He then came up to her and sat beside her . She was zoned out.

Aqua then snapped her out of her fantasy.

What are you thinking ? He asked her confused.

Nothing important- she replied.

I think we should go on a family day out somewhere . it's really tires me here . Should we go to a vacation? He asked while lying down in akane's lap .

Sure why not - she replied with a smile .

Should we go to Osaka  ? I loved it there . You , me and the kids .

Hmm - why not ? She replies with a smile .

.
.
.

【 Ruby's pov 】

I really want to go back to japan. But haruko warned me not to . Because it's dangerous right now . He is at korea now . I am stuck in Singapore.... we met few times in the past months . And well I kept  a secret for now . But that will be later revealed. And I am excited for akane and aqua . The baby will be here soon . Akane is now 8 months . And it's really exciting. I was just waiting for the right time to tell haruko something . But my guy is always at mission. Why does he have to be a spy T-T . He is never home . Like cmon give your wife some time !

Anyways , he is always caring . And well I saw a picture of him wearing his mission gear and he looks beautiful!!! Okey I need to calm down .

And his mission name is Raiden Osamu which is kinda cute . Anyways I just hope I can go to japan soon . I am really far away from my family and friends .

And I-

* Phone rings *

- hello ? Ruby sounded mad .

- ru it's me... I got back from work .

- oh it's my guy !

- stop calling me that!

- cmon haru you know it's cute !

- ok ? And ? He sounded offended

- nothing I need to go ! She sounded cheerful.

- what happend? You sound happy , he asked .

- nothing . I will later tell you ! Byee !

- uh ok bye -

- End of call -

I am done for this chapter

I am done for this chapter . Since I have exam next week . I don't know if I would be able to update for a while.  So I want to update as much as possible rn..