『 phone call 』

*Phone rings*

Ruby pick your phone up ! Aqua yelled .

*no replies came from her*

Ruby ! He called her as he went up stairs in her room . And to his surprise she was sitting there and not picking up the phone .
Why aren't you picking up the phone ? He asked.

Well i don't feel like picking up , she replied.

Who is it ? He asked. 

Haruko -

Oh . Let me speak to him , then he took the phone that Ruby gave him . And picks up the call .

- hello Ruby?

- it's Aqua , why you keep calling her ?

- oh brother-

- I am not your brother!

- not yet . But is she okey ?

- yes , but why are you asking?

- her friend Sakamoto , he almost pushed her down the stairs while she was outside . I got the info from the secret police that was following her . And she didn't pick any of my calls .

- look haruko it's nice that your worried about her but please don't call or text her like this . I don't approve this . And thank you for telling me .

- I am sorry . My apologies. I shouldn't have called her like that .

- it's totally fine . And make sure no guy is around her .

- Hai!

- good bye .

- bye .

* End of call*

Ruby ? Aqua called out ..

Yes ? She looked at him .

Why didn't you yell me about Sakamoto? That he was bullying you and he was doing these ? What if you gor hurt ? He asked .

It's fine brother- it's not his fault .... I was being annoying.

Stop defending the people who kept hurting you ! Aqua snapped.

Ruby he is right - you always give people a second chance , which is not bad but always forgiveness is not a good idea . Akane told Ruby. 

But why can't you understand.... she started to cry .

Don't cry , akane was trying to calm Ruby down .

Ruby look I get it , I get that he was the reason why that day you didn't got embarrassed infront of the whole crowd and he is your friend but that doesn't make him take advantage.  He take your money and he never pays for anything he buy . He is literally using you , aqua was trying to tell so she understands him .

I understand he is bad but his dad died trying to protect me . I was the reason his dad died . Now his mother got married to another man and that man never cares for him . That man abuses him . How do you think I can make up for that ? I can never forgive myself if something happens to him . I ruined his life . If he uses my money it's totally fine by me  , ruby replied to aqua .

Ruby? Aqua asked once again.

Please! I hate haruko ! Why does he needs to tell you everything ? I don't want that guy near me . He is just a stupid -

It's not his fault - akane told Ruby as she was holding her down and calming her .

I am his idol and thats my relationship with him but why does he gotta have my number ? She told as she deleted and blocked his number .

Ruby - calm down take time . He won't call you  , don't worry . Aqua assured her as he left her room .

Akane was still trying to stop Ruby from crying uncontrollably.

【 Aqua pov 】

I called haruko and told him to keep an eye on Sakamoto. I always hated that guy .

【 haruko pov 】

Ruby never noticed but me and her were at the same school but different class . I always admired her . She became my idol . And now it's my job protecting her . But this Sakamoto brat is just hurting her . This is unacceptable. I need to do something about it .

[ a month later ]

Sakamo ? Ruby yelled as she was trying to find him .
Sakamoto hazuko ? You were right here ! She said as she was panting . Sakamo ? Yuri ? Where are you? She called out again .

【 Sakamoto pov 】

Ruby !! Where are you ? I yelled.  I need her to be safe tho . No matter how much I hate her she is still my friend . I went to the abandoned buildings and to the forest side but I couldn't find her . I called aqua and he said he is still trying to find her . Then I saw aqua and a guy with them . They were asking me where she was last time . And stuff .

I don't know she was with me at the carnival.  And Yuri was with me too . Ask her ?
Yuri?

Yes ? Yuri replied. 

Where do you think she is ? I asked .

Well last time she was with us she was walking towards the village path . Her aunt called her that she will pick her up . But then me and Sakamoto went in our own way home . We asked her if she needs help but she said she was fine . But then Sakamoto got hit by a buff guy and he was blacked out . Later on I saw her calling on his phone and I answered and told we are waiting in the bus station.  Then she told us it got dark real fast and it was raining.  So I told I was coming then when I told her to tell me her address her phone cut the connection.

Huh ? Aqua I think she is telling the truth . Haruko assured.

Okey - village path ? We need to go there , aqua told haruko and they both left .

【 Ruby pov 】

My head was hurting . It was cold and dark . A man came in and took my phone . He had a gun so I had no choice . Aunt was supposed to pick me up from the village station but she never came . I am really feeling dizzy . *pant*anyone ? Out there ? My neck was hurting . I was soaked in the rain . I was sitting next to the station. It's really cold . I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore . Then I learned over and I don't when but I fainted .

Aqua ! Haruko yelled .

Yes ? Aqua went up to him .

We need to find her fast it's really cold and raining out there . She might get sick .

Yes we need to go to the station! Aqua told him ..

Yes let's go !! They both go on the car and looked for her .

Done . Updating later . Bye . And ty for your support