『you left me』

Aqua please listen to me - called out akane .

Akane I am sorry I just dont love you anymore , he replied .

We can make this work trust me - please.

Look your not the same as before . You hurted kana . And you just yelled at Yuki in front of everyone .

........ aqua ..

Listen akane I have lost all my feelings for you . Im sorry .

*tears running down akane's eye*

I loved you ........ but you loved her .....

【 Akane pov 】

I stared at the sky it was dark . It was heavily raining . 'What is life ?' I thought . Everyone hates me . They really do . I don't deserve the support of anyone . 'Aqua why did you have to save me that day?' . I trusted him for nothing , I said as I hit the wall . I was all soaked by the rain . I heard thunder sound from far away .
I felt like someone was behind me . As I was turning around I felt like a shadow disappeared. I felt a weird chill . I went inside my room and opened my phone after a long time . I isolated my self for a month . And my phone was closed . After I opened I saw few missed calls from ruby , yunji . I saw a some texts amd aqua wrote that what ever I did was unacceptable. So he is still believing kana . I saw many news notifications about my sudden disappearance . I turned my phone off again and went back to my bed . I was tired so when I lie down I fell asleep fast .

【 No one pov 】

What happend to akane ? Questioned a person .
I don't know , is she dead ? Asked another person

【 Aqua pov 】

I was wearing a black rain coat and a mask to hide my self from the public . And ruby was with me . I was hearing few people talking about akane . And was saying that they think she was dead or something . Last time I saw her was ³ months ago . After that I never saw her . I was harsh on her . But she blamed kana . I really don't know know whom to belive . I love kana but I was with her at that moment . I saw ruby look at me and she told me that we need to go home fast knowing how I felt that time .

[ The next day ]

Aqua is your new song ready ? Asked the director.
Yes , aqua replied with a smile .
Ok this will be a hit song , kana said with a joy .
Ruby just smiled.

SONG | where's my love?

Cold bones, yeah, that's my love
She hides away, like a ghost
Ooh, does she know that we bleed the same?
Ooh, don't wanna cry but I break that way
Cold sheets, oh, where's my love?
I am searching high
I'm searching low in the night
Ooh, does she know that we bleed the same?
Ooh, don't wanna cry but I break that way
Did she run away? Did she run away? I don't know
If she ran away, if she ran away, come back home
Just come home
I got a fear, oh, in my blood
She was carried up into the clouds, high above
Ooh, if you've bled, I bleed the same
Ooh, if you're scared, I'm on my way
Did you run away? Did you run away? I don't need to know
If you ran away, if you ran away, come back home
Just come home ......

Song ends |

That was a great performance aqua , kana exclaimed with joy .
Thank you kana - I replied .

【 Aqua pov 】

I hope the person I wrote this for will hear this . Akane where are you ? I thought .

Aqua what are you thinking? Ruby asked .

Nothing ! I Aqua replied .

Hey ruby ? Kana asked