『 crazy 』

[ Inspired by vampire by Olivia rodrigo ]

Ruby sat in their house its been 5 days since she was released.

Yes haruko texted her something at the 4th day .
He texted her

Haruko♡

Ruby I really hate you -
I hate falling for you !
Don't ever talk to me -

Ru♡

If that's what you want then okey -

They didn't talk after that .

His parents came to her and said that he is going insane and not listen to him . That time she showed them a picture of haruko with another girl .

" this is called going insane ? " she yelled out as she broke down .

" dear he didn't mean that! " , Mr Tamiki explained.

Ruby shook her head in disagreement .

" my child I really don't have the words to comfort you after you had a miscarriage and now my idiot son is acting like a jerk " Ms. Tamiki cried out .

It's fine - he is probably having a hard time . But I really don't see us going going anywhere... this might not just work out for us - if he doesn't want to cooperate.  I really love him but he never seems to understand me .

" I am sorry " Ms. Tamiki cried put again.

It's not your fault oka-san! Don't cry ! She hugged her .

.
.
.

【 Haruko pov 】

I was in the bed . Staring at the white ceiling. I am really feeling bad after hurting her like that . It was my fault tho - but I seems to accept that . I also posted a picture of me partying. And took a photo with one of my female coworker . And posted too . I shouldn't have done that -

Is ru fine ? Should I call her ? Thoughts bugged me up .

As I opened my phone and went to see what her status was I saw she wrote a new song ... and just uploaded the raw version .

The caption was - "vampire " .

I really miss her .... should I call her ? I thought .

Then I finally called her . And to my surprise she picked up .

- hello Ru ?

- ...

- I know your there and I really wanted to say I am sorry . I was being a jerk .

- ....

- please don't ignore me ! It hurts !

- it hurts ?

- ru... don't say it like that .

- what do you know about hurting ?