『 news 』

Akane was sitting in her room . There was no one in the house since everyone was at work . But you can also she came back early .

Aqua came back home and saw akane was back already so he went to his room and saw her sleeping peacefully. 

* Is she alright ? * he thought .
"  Akane dear , " he tries to wake her up and stroke her hair .

She slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes .

Akane sweetheart are you okey ? He asked with a concern look .

She then hugged aqua and started to cry .

Aqua was confused but he tried to calm her down to understand what was going on . Later on she calm down . And he wiped her tears from her face . Then he cupped her cheeks and looked her eyes and asked her what was wrong .

Akane what's wrong ? , he asked .

Aqua you will probably don't want this - she replied as her voice was shaky .

Just tell me what's wrong? He asked her again with a calm tone .

I am having a baby .... she said those words and his eyes went wide . He couldn't belive it himself . He was going to be a father!! He smiled at her then he hugged her and thanked her for everything.

Akane thank you for everything , he whispered.

Aqua I got scared and thought you wouldn't want a baby - she said as she sounded relieved.

Akane why won't I ? Your and my baby would look so cute ! When did you found out ? How long ate you in ? Aqua asked.

I found out yesterday and I am 3 months in .. she replied. 

Aw akane now you have to be careful . And maybe we will tell out parents later . And no more going out or working . You'll just stay home and rest , he gave her ideas .

So aqua when will you leave ? Because I don't want you to leave... can I come with you ? She asked .

Hm in 2 days and well yes you can come only because you will be near my sight . And well since ruby is there I could surprise her about her being a aunt . And well I will tell her to change my room to a king size bed , he said as he walked out .

Okey , she replied with a pout .

[ Later on ]

Akane was lying down on her bed and she noticed some change in her body . And noticed her stomach was pretty big for 3 months .

Aqua noticed her and saw she was caressing her belly . He went up to her and laid on the bed with her .

What are you doing ? He asked her .

My belly is getting big . I am getting fat , she replied with a pout .

No your not getting fat . And our little baby is in your belly so you need to eat . He said with a smile

Oka oka - she replied with a smile .

Aqua started to laugh at her childish behavior.

.
.
.
.
.

Ok so I am kind of stressed so I just wrote a short chapter.  Hope you understand