『 i am sorry 』

Haruko was driving as he was almost breaking some traffic signals . He didn't care about anything . Only thing on his mind was his ruby .

His parents called him a few times but he didn't pick up until he finally did his parents told him to come to the hospital. He didn't wanted to belive his parents at that moment but he knew his parents won't joke about something like this .

Haruko then went to the hospital and saw his parents and ruby's parents were their .

He was trembling but he went up to them slowly as the doctor noticed haruko .

" are you her husband? " the doctor asked him

Yes - haruko replied.

" Well I am sorry to say but your wife had miscarriage... but she is a bit okey now . But she isn't still out of the danger zone . We are keeping a eye on her and observing her conditions . "

What caused the miscarriage ? He asked the doctor.

" We are suspecting poison . But we are not sure . " the doctor replied.

Can I go see her ? He said in a stressed voice .

" sure but don't stress her too much . It will cause more damage to her health " , the doctor warned him .

Ah I got it ...

He didn't say anything to their families instead just straight went in the room .

When he saw ruby his heart broke . He felt useless .

The noise of her heart beat was making him anxious.

The tubes and oxygen mask everything in the room made him anxious since it's not a case anymore it's his wife .
He went up to her . The whole room was gloomy in his eyes . He sat next to her and held her hand .

There was tubes going in her soft skin . He started to break down . He held her hand tight .

" I swear ruby I will find those guys and give them 10 times more the pain you were suffering. I would kill them "

.
.
.
.

It's short but work with it .