『 obsessed man 』

It was morning and akane woke up . She was having a headache from last night.  When she tried to get up she saw aqua wrapped his hands around her waist . Akane's cheeks became red .

She slowly got up trying not to wake aqua up . The got changed and opened her phone and saw a message from ruby. What happend this early morning? She thought and called ruby back . Then she picked up the call .

- hello ? Akane speaking..

- can you pleasure come to my room ? Ruby asked.

- huh ? Wait I am coming . Is something wrong? I asked .

- please just come ....

As the phone call ended I went to her room fast ..and knock on the door ..and slowly she opened. Her eyes were teary . And I went in and close the door .

What happend  ? I asked .

She was sobbing uncontrollably. The between her sobs she replied "last night when *sob* i woke up it was * sob* almost 4 am . Then I heard a knock *sob* so I answered who was it . *sob* Then the person replied it was a *sob* butler. I was confused so I called *sob* the receptionist but she replied that it's *sob* party time so butlers are most likely *sob* checking if people *sob* are in their room safely . So *sob* I decided open and tell him that *sob* I was in my room the whole time but then when I opened I saw *sob* he wasn't a butler. Then he came charging at me ..... he had a knife but gladly I closed the door in time but ....

She didn't say a word after that . She looks a lot scared . I told her to tell this to aqua or haruko since haruko is a police officer. But she was telling me not to tell them . But it's about her life and her life is now on a risk so I told aqua after he woke up.

Ruby was still in her room and she didn't eat breakfast... I took her food to her room but she was sleeping so I put it in the table . Aqua really got mad and was trying to find who was the man that night .

[ Later on that night ]

Hey aqua - akane called him while drinking water .

Yes wifu ? He joking said .

Oh I see your really flirting with me , she raised her eye as she hopped in the bed .

Why can I not ? He slyly replied .

Ofcouse you can , but I never knew aqua hoshino was soo romantic... akane replied with a smile .

Aqua smirked and pulled her in a hug and had a make out session. 

[ Few minutes later ]

They were now in a serious conversation...

Akane went to check on ruby and saw that she was playing games and was kind of feeling better . So she didn't disturb her and said to call them if she needs something . But ruby just replied with , " akane you should also watch out ..
He will also come after you" .  Then she just start playing her gamed again . Which I told aqua and he was kind of freaked out . Then he called his dad and told him about it and told him if he could have any idea about it . Since there are many foreign people who come to Japan and some of them sometimes become obsessed with their idol and does many crimes to see their idols . And that's why japan is now using full protection to the general public and famous people . But his dad said that he doesn't know and he also told us to go back to japan as fast as possible. 

【 Aqua pov 】

Me , haruko and fuyumi were discussing about who is that stalking man . And I sent akane to stay with ruby since she was traumatized. And was afraid ...

So aqua we already saw the CCTV footage and saw a man who was all dressed up in black clothes and covered his face . He went out and left in the car and luckily we could see the cars name plate . And the number . So I informed it to the police station in Singapore and they are trying to find him .

I think both akane and ruby now should be sent home . It's better for them . Fuyumi exclaimed.

Hmm , aqua nodded his head .

Then aqua went to check on his sister ..

【 haruko pov 】

When I woke up in the morning I had a headache because of the party but I saw their were a few missed calls from fuyumi . When I picked up I heard her almost scream in the phone . I told her that I was coming down and that she can tell me later what was going on . When I got down I didn't saw ruby when I asked what happened aqua told me everything . It made my blood boiling. I was really angry. Then we started to investigate matter . As much as akane told us , ruby was traumatized.... I wanted to hug her ...

Ruby was sitting alone amd was thinking if haruko would come to her . She felt like she wanted to hug him so bad . But she stayed quite.

They both wanted to hug each other but couldn't