『 ruby's secret 』

Ruby was lying down minding her own business. When haruko walked in her room .

Ru ? What are you doing ? He asked .

Nothing - she replied

He nodded . Then came up to her and suddenly out of blue He says " your body changed a bit ... "

Wth haruko ! She yelled at him .

Ouch my poor ears - He says as he rubbed his ears in fake pain .

Wha-what do you mean by that ? She asked him .

Woah woah no need to get sensitive about it - wait why are you being sensitive about you body since few months and your hiding something from me- he asked her like she was a criminal or something .

No need to interrogate me ! Keep that additude down ! She says as she went back to what ever she was doing on her phone .

" Ru - I know what your hiding from me but I won't say anything until you confess to me yourself "

Fine - I will tell when the right time comes , she replied to his words. 

I am totally ready to be a dad again you know and if you tell me the truth I think I would be happy to know - he confess. 

Haruko I really don't understand what you're trying to say ? She says with a sad face .

" You clearly do but just won't tell me ... well I need to head back to Korea tonight . Then I will go to japan and give your gifts to mizu and akane . I need to go now I will pack my luggage " , he says as he walked out of her room .

Ruby felt bad for him ......

[ Later on that night ]

Haruko was leaving as ruby told him to wait a moment .

He was confess but then she gave him a small package and told him to open it .

He opened it and saw a doctors appointment. He read those and then his eyes filled with tears .

He hugged her and cried she patted his back as a comfort.

" I am going to be a dad again ! " He smiles joy .

Yes you are going to be a dad - she replies.

" I am sorry for that time - " he confesses.

" It totally fine.... forgive me for not telling you about this - " she apologized with a smile .

" so your four months pregnant? " he asked as he read those papers again .

Hmm , she nodded .

He smiled then realized he was getting late .

" oh kami , I really need to go now ! " He says as he kissed her cheek one last hime and left her apartment.

B-bye ! She says as she went back to her room .

.
.
.

Akane was carrying her baby as she walked around the room . Aqua walked in the room as akane got her focus on him .

Aqua ! You came - how was your day ? She asked.

" boring - " he says as he walked up to her and took mizu from akane's arms .

Akane went up to the bed and lie down for some moments-

Who's my little angel ? You are ! Aqua says as he plays with mizu .

Mizu started to giggle which made akane smile .

The twin cane in with a Food package on their hand .

Mommy - aoi says as akane picked her up and seated her on the bed .

Yes dear ? She asks .

Aunt Yuki brought me and kei and asked if we would like some thing to eat . So I told her that I want strawberry mochi as brother wanted chocolate mochi so she brought us some . But I want to share it with you and daddy ! She says with a smile .

Kei came in after her as he struggled to get on the bed .

Akane laughed a bit then picked him up to .

Kei handed her the bag as he called his dad . " dad come eat some mochi - " .

Aqua went up to them . And since he was holding mizu Kei and aoi offered to feed him . Kei puts a mochi in his mouth then aoi was bugging him that she should have feed their dad .

Akane sat their and smiled. And ofcouse Kei took the chance to give akane a mochi too . Which got aoi crying . Since she couldn't be the first one to feed their parents .

" aoi dear don't cry - " akane says as aoi buried her face of their moms chest.

Aoi I am sorry - Kei apologized.

" see he is sorry " akane told aoi .

It's fine * sniff * * sniff * .
Mom don't mizu want a mochi too ? Aoi asked .

No dear she is too young - akane replies with a smile .

Aqua the handed mizu back to her mom .

And the twins were mesmerized.

Hi baby mizu ! I am your elder sister aoi ! Aoi greeted as she smiled .

Hi baby I am kei your elder brother! He says with a smile .

Mizu started to giggle .

The twins was like awww .

Kei poked mizus cheeks gently . And smiled. 

Mom isn't she the cutest ? He asked .

You all are cute ! Akane replies with a smile. 

Then she noticed aqua was asleep. Aoi jumped down and went ot her dad . Then covered him with the quilt that was beside him . Then came back to her mom . Akane smiled at how smart and caring her kids were .

She hoped mizu and them could be safe and healthy.

Her three beautiful angels .
.
.
.

Japanese words |

Kami | God
.
.
.

Their kids name in a row

Eldest son | hanako kei hoshino

Middle daughter | aoi aiki hoshino

Youngest daughter | mizu Kaito hoshino .