『 Ai is alive ?? 』

[ this chapter reminds me of Hotarubi no Mori e ]

It was sumertime now and festivals has began all over Japan.  It was also the first summer togather as a couple for the newly wed. 

Isn't the moon beautiful Aqua? Akane asked

Yea - he replied as he was holding her hand .

Ruby was looking for them bit saw them having a nice time with each other she decided to not interfere. Instead she was walking around the festival area and enjoying herself. Until she met.... haruko

【 Ruby pov 】

Haruko ??? She thought as she turned around hoping he didn't saw her . Then put her mask on [ the regular one ] and turned around to go to somewhere else . When she saw a girl was with him . And they were "holding hands" . As much as she knew haruko didn't have any cousins nor siblings .

But she didn't care and decides to walk around a bit more . At a point called her brother called and told her that they will be leaving anc she needs to come at the entrance but she wanted to stay a bit longer so Yuki said she will drop her off . Which aqua agreed to .

Hey ruby ? Yuki called her .

Yea ? She replied

Don't you think that guy is being suspicious? Look at the way he is walking and checking everything out ? Yuki told Ruby to notice .

Uh yea - I think we should leave ! She said as she was walking away .

Suddenly that man was infront of ruby .

Uh sir may I go ? Ruby asked as she was trying to go .

My child ! Your mom was looking for you ! Said the creepy man .

Sir I think you got the wrong person . My mom is dead.... ruby replied to him .

Hey let her go she has nothing to do with you ! Yuki told him .

Girl I am talking to her ! Look isn't this your mom ? And showed her a picture.  Look your mom didn't die she just lose her memory I tried to bring them back and apologize for everything I have done . Look ruby you grew up and now you independent and strong but I couldn't see you grow up . I ruined your and your brothers childhood . Forgive me .... the man said to her .

Aqua suddenly came and moved ruby out of they way .... why were you taking with him ?

Brother he ...... she couldn't speak at the time she was lost in her thoughts .

Hikaru I told you not to talk to my sister ..

She needs to know the truth . You 3 [ with akane ] are coming with me . Your mom is waiting to see you but your not coming , hikaru explained.

Aqua gave him a chance and decided that he will go .

【 At hikaru's home 】

As they entered they saw their mom sleeping on the couch.

Mom ? Ruby started to cry .

Akane was shocked she knew aqua was hiding something but this .....

Hikaru went to Ai and woke her up . Ai gor up and looked around then saw her kids . She went up to them and hugged them . She was also crying because of happiness.

Hikaru was standing there looking at them smiling and thinking if only he had changed earlier.....

Ai kissed her kids on the forehead . And she turned to akane . Akane bowed to her and greeted her .

Who is this pretty girl ? Ai asked with a smile on her face .

M.. mom she is my wife ... aqua replied. It was uncomfortable for aqua to suddenly call Ai mom again .

Ah my daughter in law.  Such a pretty and lovely girl .

Akane smiled at her compliment.

Then a boy at the age of 10 year old ran out of his room and stood still as he saw aqua and ruby .

Mama - papa who are they ? The boy asked them .

Ruby and aqua was shocked they were looking st the boy and then they looked at each other . Akane then came up to ruby and whispered "I am shocked too" ..

Ai then told them to sit but aqua said " maybe another day . We have to go somewhere tommorow sp we need to go home."

Are you guys mad that I never came visit you guys ? Ai asked .

No no its not that ! How would you remember us you lost your memories. I am happy - that your alive but it is all just like a dream to us . We may need a bit of time . Aqua explains.

It's okey I totally understand and this is your brother Aito kamiki hoshino .

The little boy bowed down and greeted them .

Aito this is Aqua and this is Ruby they are tour elder brother and sister . And she is akane your brothers wife . Your sister in law .

The little boy nodded his head . Then bowed down again and said " nice to meet you akane san" .

Akane smiled and greeted back .

Then aqua told them that they really need to go now so Ai hugged them for one last time and they left .

[ at the twins area ]

Could you belive that ruby ? You have a brother and miss Ai is alive !! Akane exclaimed with joy.

I know right ! It's great that she is okey . And aito is soooo cute , ruby replied .

Aqua was quite and sitting alone .

Akane went and hugged him and said " why are you sad ? Look now you have your family " .

Akane its just after I saw mom after a long time it's just felt weird . I still can't belive that . Her love is still the same for us . I have a brother . A younger brother . And father changed . It's all like a dream to me . I think I am going crazy .

No your not - akane said as she kissed him on the cheek . Your totally fine.  And it's normal to act like that when you saw your mom or parents after you thought they were dead ....

Yea brother cheer up ! Tommorow we are going to Singapore and I am really excited...

Oh yea and by the way haruko will be joining us with his girlfriend , aqua added .

Huh ? Ruby didn't heard the word aqua said .

Nothing go to bed.  We gotta wake up early .

Good night you two , ruby said as she went to her room .

Goodnight,  the couple replied. 

.

.

.

Look without Ai it doesn't feel nice . So I decided to add a bit spice .