Chapter 1199: Crazy Demon

"Luo Feng, the two true masters in Deep Abyss," said Sitting Mountain Guest. "They are very sharp and sensitive. To avoid being discovered by them, my speed cannot exceed 100 times light speed. So, to reach to where you are, I need around five days."

Luo Feng's heart skipped a beat. He still had three more domains that he had yet to venture to, but Teacher seemed to be quite far from him, which would give him more than enough time to explore one more domain.

"Teacher, let's meet somewhere else, then." Luo Feng immediately chose another location out of the remaining three domains that was nearest to where he was as the new meeting location.

"Okay, I will still need close to six days to reach there," Sitting Mountain Guest replied.

After that, the line of communication was cut.

Holding his token, Luo Feng was no longer worried or anxious. He was filled with excitement, and his eyes shone brightly.

"The moment Sitting Mountain Guest Teacher arrives, all dangers will dispel! The moment Teacher knew I had fallen into Deep Abyss, he rushed here right away..."

In his heart, he had always been cautious towards Sitting Mountain Guest. But this time, because Sitting Mountain Guest had rushed over so quickly, Luo Feng felt a warmth within his heart.

******

Six days later.

Amidst the rolling, icy cold mountain range, winding about the hard, icy surface of the mountains was Frozen Lake Fire. The crimson Star Tower had stopped within this Frozen Lake Fire, which could not be seen by the naked eye.

"In the last three domains I have searched, I have found nothing! That means I have two left."

Luo Feng was desperate for the last two pieces of scales of the Extermination Godly Armor; he was just short of the final two pieces. Then the Crazy Demon Extermination Godly Armor would be complete.

"Luo Feng!" Suddenly, a piece of information was transmitted to him.

Luo Feng revealed his delight. Holding onto the token for transmission, he replied, "Teacher, I am here."

"You can come over now," Sitting Mountain Guest said. "I have arrived on the apex of the triangular mountain."

"Triangular mountain?" Luo Feng understood right away.

There were many mountain peaks in the mountain range. These peaks were strange. Some resembled magic cubes; among them, there was a peak that looked like a triangle from its side profile, as though it had been slashed by a blade to become so smooth and shiny.

Sou!

The Crimson Pyramid raced out of Frozen Lake Fire and flew toward the triangular mountain. He flew over many mountain peaks, and soon, he saw the triangular peak. It was so smooth and shiny all over, to the point that it looked more like a sculpture than a mountain. Luo Feng flew over to the apex of that mountain peak without delay. At the summit, he could see scattered pieces of icy mountain rocks all over, yet there was no sign of Sitting Mountain Guest.

"Teacher, I'm here, where are you?" Luo Feng asked again.

Hua!

One of the rocks on the mountain peak started to change into a shade of dark green and began to float up and remain suspended in mid-air. Simultaneously, a cave appeared on the rock that was so tiny that only an ant might have been able to crawl through.

"Come in."

"Yes, Teacher."

As big as a speck of dust, Star Tower flew into the cave.