Chapter 1081: The Wings Were a True Treasure

The miniature universe was vast and mighty, too, with a diameter of 19 million miles. Chaotic airflow spread and filled the entire miniature universe. It was a picture of chaos.

Golden Horned Beast was stationed in the middle of the miniature universe, and its godly body supplied the energy required by the miniature universe to revolve.

Something strange is going on, thought Luo Feng. There is another presence here. A knight of another other race... it's Evil Fog Knight from the Thorn Ring Alliance. He is extremely skilled in illusions. He seems to be still looking around at his surroundings, unaware of the situation he is in.

The moment Golden Horned Beast successfully brought out the miniature universe, it sensed that there was an additional knight of another race present within the boundaries of the miniature universe. Unquestionably, this unlucky fellow who was about to become a victim.

Luo Feng had shrunk the miniature universe on purpose. The miniature universe was able to reach a diameter as big as 600 million miles but could also shrink to a diameter as small as six million miles! If its diameter shrank, its universe membrane would gradually thicken; if its diameter expanded, the membrane would gradually thin down. This was the fundamental theory of why Luo Feng maintained the same amount of godly power supply to the miniature universe. If he increased the amount of godly power supply, the universe membrane would naturally become thicker, and its power would grow stronger.

With a smaller diameter of merely 19 million miles, a being of another race could still enter.

"Seems to me he must have seen it all," Luo Feng said to himself.

Indeed, Evil Fog Knight had been observing for a long time from a long distance away. He had witnessed the fight between Golden Horned Beast and Tian Yang Knight at the border of their respective domain type true treasures, and he clearly saw that it was the Golden Horned Beast who was hunting down Tian Yang Knight by watching the two enter the space whirlpool one after the other. Based on this information, Luo Feng easily came up with some quick inferences.

You can consider yourself to be unlucky.

Luo Feng's thought flashed through his mind in a split second—maybe not even 1/10,000th of a second—and the next moment, Golden Horned Beast rushed at Tian Yang Knight.

"This... What place is this?" said Tian Yang Knight. He looked at his surroundings with fear. There was an endless chaotic airflow all around him. "Is it Universe Ocean? No, I was on the Original Star. How would I suddenly fall into this place? Could this be a domain type true treasure? He already owns a domain type true treasure, so how could he be using another domain type true treasure?"

Hong!

Waves of the golden river came surging from afar. From the front of the golden river, a stampede of nine great beasts was seen rushing to the fore, and behind them was the Golden Horned Beast.

"Have to block it!" said Tian Yang Knight.

His eyes were filled with crazed panic. He wanted to block the vast darkness, but it useless. It was like a giant truck rolling over a small car. With the universe laws empowering the entire miniature universe, the power of the golden river soared by one level in an instant. And Tian Yang Knight's domain type true treasure was, in turn, suppressed by the universe laws of the miniature universe. Thus, its power was lowered by one level.

This come-and-go cycle brought about a vast difference between the two domain type true treasures, which were actually not so different from each other at the start.

Peng! Peng! Peng!

Like cracking icebergs, the vast blackness was easily shattered. It was unable to protect Tian Yang Knight at all.