Chapter 1116: Fighting a Universe Master

Master of Banff had an upper body that resembled a human—fair-skinned with a shiny mass of long golden hair—but a lower body that took the form of a reptile. His look was heartwarming, just like how the sun provided warmth, and his smile was as amiable as a loving mother. He had the ability to make one unconsciously fall into a state of euphoria.

Master of Banff observed this human in the distance and saw a youth dressed in silver armor and sporting a pair of silver wings—one who could remain unaffected even under the oppression of the vast ocean waters of the Floating Mountain Ocean.

"He is the one who the three pinnacle races are after," he said. "The human, Luo Feng!"

He recalled what the Bug Clan Queen had ordered him to do before he arrived here: "Banff, you shall be tasked with killing Luo Feng. Out of everyone in my Bug Clan Alliance, the Demon Alliance, and the Automaton Race Alliance, your skills in creating illusions are said to be the best. Luo Feng has risen far too quickly, and his growth is appalling. If we allow him to continue progressing, he will become a major source of trouble for my Bug Clan Alliance! If he continues to hide in places like the primal universe, there is nothing we can do, but luckily, he has now made an appearance in the original stars!"

From the bugs soldiers and demons to the automaton race, everyone knew that the moment Luo Feng chose to self-destruct, at the very best, they would gain some true treasures. Yet all their hard work would be in vain.

However, even if there was a possibility where their hard work would be in vain, it was something they might be able to avoid if they tried! If Luo Feng hid in the primal universe, the three pinnacle races would have no chance of eradicating him at all! Now that he had appeared on the original star, it was the chance of a lifetime. They had to grab it!

"This Luo Feng," the Bug Clan Queen had said. "He has risen so rapidly that he must be full of self-confidence! It is impossible that he would self-destruct without even putting up a fight. If that was the case, why would he have bothered coming into the original star? We have to make good use of his pride and his confidence! Get rid of him!"

"Bear this in mind..." she continued. "The first goal is that we have to use soul control! If you can control his soul, this human genius is as good as gone, or he could even become a tool for my Bug Clan Alliance. This is the greatest success possible! If this can't be achieved... then we shall have to penetrate his soul to eradicate him. That is the only way we can kill all his various bodies at one go. He is only a human, yet he has the potential to be incredibly strong, especially if he can mature so quickly. He must have a unique talent that is extremely powerful. There are some kinds of special talents that, upon reversing time and space to bring about a resurrection, the resurrected being will no longer be able to possess it again."

The Bug Clan Queen was very aware of the secrets of the universe. Some of these unique things were just as she claimed. Like the memory of the Nine Volume Manual, which could only be handed on to one person. Once the master of it had been annihilated, even if time and space were reversed for a resurrection to take place, the memory of the Nine Volume Manual could never be restored.

For a universe master, annihilation was for eternity. There was no room for resurrection. Likewise, for some unique talents that were extremely powerful, once death occurred, even reversing time and space would not be able to restore anything.

"First goal, soul control," the Bug Clan Queen had instructed. "If this cannot be achieved, then we shall move on to the second goal: to penetrate his soul and eradicate everything. If we still cannot achieve that, it means we have failed. There is still a third goal: to destroy this body of his and take all the treasures this body is carrying. Maybe there is a treasure within these that holds the secret to how he can make such tremendous progress up to now."