Chapter 1158: Toya Black Hole

Within the vast expanse of the god country, rolling waves surged on the endless Remote Ocean.

"Remote Ocean?" Luo Feng stood by the edge of the palace square, overlooking the endless Remote Ocean as his consciousness established a connection with the virtual universe to investigate for more information.

Remote Ocean... This truly boundless existence was a domain filled with endless chaotic airflow and a land impregnated with various risks and dangers. The three most dangerous lands of all were: Tilted Peak Sector, Flowing Countless Mountains, and Universe Boat.

Other than these dangerous grounds, the other most common sights within the Universe Ocean would be the countless universes!

These universes were divided into two categories. The first category was the primal universe that had been born naturally within the Universe Ocean. The primal universe was the greatest existence within the entire Universe Ocean; it was one of a kind. The birth of a primal universe led to the breeding and evolution of trillions of races, which reached the peak of reproduction, then went through deterioration or decline, and then ruination. Reincarnation followed! After the final stage of ruination, everything would return to square one, when a new cycle would begin... This was how the primal universe had given birth of billions of races—and the birth of countless great beings.

The other category was the universe created by universe supreme beings.

The cultivation levels that great beings could attain were many. Undying great beings could own their god countries. And as a great being got stronger, his god country would gradually reach completion; after he became a universe master, the space within his god country and its time laws would be complete. When he cleared the final stage and became a universe supreme being, his entire god country would undergo the final change—it would transform into a miniature universe at its most primal form. Thereafter, it would start evolving gradually.

"Miniature universes are creations of universe supreme beings; no wonder Space Ancestor has one."

Luo Feng sighed. Since he was about to make his way to Universe Ocean, he prepared by immersing himself in the abundant and complex information he had found.

"Right," said Luo Feng. "The primal universe of humanity must be Teacher Origin's creation. As he was being suppressed, the evolution of his primal universe stopped. That was why we were always in the primal stage."

The primal universe was the point of origin of everything. It had given birth to billions of races, various types of life forms, and countless great beings.

The universe supreme beings that were born in a primal universe would henceforth create many miniature universes. Upon comparison, the miniature universes would never be comparable to the primal universe. Both were on completely different energy levels.

"One round of reincarnation... One round of reincarnation of the primal universe would give birth to countless races and a large number of great beings." Luo Feng's eyes lit up. "The so-called great beings before the final stage of ruination would be life forms from the previous universe era."

Even the virtual universe network did not contain any background information about great beings before the final stage of ruination of each universe. Or, at least, Luo Feng did not find such information. But obviously, judging by his previous conversation with Primal Chaos City Leader, many great beings were still living even after the final stage of ruination!

"Every one of these great beings before ruination is more ancient than any of the great beings in our primal universe." Luo Feng mused. "Those old fellows, with their countless periods of cultivation, have survived many various ordeals in Universe Ocean. I am sure they are not a group to be trifled with. Teacher is right. By comparison, our primal universe is merely a baby's cradle! No wonder Teacher was not prepared to let me enter Universe Ocean too early. I have to show that I had a different kind of ability to gain recognition."