Chapter 1079: The Runaway Tian Yang Knight

Luo Feng tried his best to control his emotions as he asked immediately, "Where?"

Kuang Zhou Knight told him every single detail he knew, including which original star Tian Yang Knight was on and its coordinates.

"Thank you," Luo Feng said. He was exceedingly grateful.

"A small matter," Kuang Zhou Knight said, then asked out of curiosity, "Why are you so concerned about Tian Yang Knight? Is there bad blood between you two? He is a universe overlord..."

"A favor for a friend," Luo Feng replied with a single sentence.

"Oh," Kuang Zhou Knight said and nodded, content with this reason.

******

In the sky of the Original Star, Luo Feng, who had transformed into a beam of light, flew forward. Without warning, he drew an arc with his wings in the air and changed his course to another direction.

I have waited for so many years, he thought. I sought the fourth black metal board to increase my power just for this very day!

With his silver armor and wings, Luo Feng waited with eyes filled with anticipation. The strong beckoning of the Shi Wu Wings was unforgettable. He believed that once Shi Wu Wings and Black Wings were combined, there would be qualitative changes.

Everyone knew that the strength of a true treasure was what determined the ease of finding it. In the course of just under a year, Luo Feng had killed 82 senior universe knights and five universe overlords. However, from the 82 senior universe knights, he only managed to obtain a total of six ordinary true treasures; from the five universe overlords, he only managed to obtain 18 ordinary true treasures and four senior true treasures (ordinary true treasure series could be considered equivalent to senior true treasures). Even if he were to add in the several treasures in their world rings, the total value, upon calculation, would only be 60 to 70 true treasure points.

This was still insufficient to exchange for a top-tier true treasure! And universe masters were all eyeing the top-tier true treasures greedily.

Under normal circumstances, only universe masters would be armed with top-tier true treasure weapons! As for pinnacle true treasures like Force Armor, these might as well be once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, where even someone like True Yan Emperor would have difficulty obtaining them.

I have killed five universe overlords, although they were killed because they attacked me out of greed. But now that the news is widespread, it will be impossible to shun universe overlords, who are always well-informed. I am considered quite wealthy among all the universe overlords, but a top-tier true treasure... I am still a little far from it. Once I have the other pair of wings, however... And once they are combined...

Luo Feng's anticipation surged. A single acquisition would far surpass close to a year's worth of killing.

Sou!

Luo Feng sped toward the path of a whirlpool leading to Original Star Number 02881.

******

In Original Star Number 02881.

"I think a universe knight from the Hong Alliance has just discovered my location," said a voice.

A bald man with eight arms—a great being from the automaton clan—suddenly emerged from nestled within the bed of weeds. Tian Yang Knight's godly body was armed with unique technological weapons. For instance, his head was able to turn 360 degrees, providing a high degree of alertness.

"For now, my whereabouts cannot be divulged," he said. "Just in case, I had better leave here as soon as possible."

Tian Yang Knight's eyes revealed a cold glimmer, and with a great shrug of his black wings, he sped up and soared into the sky.