Chapter 1173: Spirit

The universe perceived that it was not dangerous to make true treasures recognize someone as their master. Luo Feng had a different experience as he tried to make Star Tower recognize him as its master. He knew exactly how dangerous it was. If he got killed and some great being tried to make Star Tower recognize him as its master! Tower Pearl was strong enough to kill that great being!

When the spirit of the wing true treasure conveyed a message to Luo Feng's mind, he was extremely careful, as he didn't want to lose his life trying to make a supreme true treasure recognize it as its master. Which was why he kept pondering what the spirit said.

The conditions for recognizing someone as a master? Perfect gene level and powerful willpower? He fit them both.

He had a perfect gene level, and he had the willpower of a universe master as a universe knight!

I'll see what sort of games you're playing, Luo Feng thought.

The feeble ripples permeated and penetrated Luo Feng's mind. They kept talking to each other.

"The two conditions you just mentioned?" Luo Feng was overjoyed as he said, "I fit them both. My life gene level is perfect, and I'm a universe knight!"

"You fit them both? You're a universe knight? Aren't you a universe master?"

"I am a universe knight," said Luo Feng.

"Don't lie," said the spirit. "You won't be able to make me recognize you as a master if you don't fit the conditions."

Weng! Weng! Weng!

The wing on Luo Feng's back kept shaking. Actually, the Shi Wu Wings had been shaking intensely in the cave outside. It had been several months since Luo Feng had arrived at the mysterious space, and the Shi Wu Wings kept shaking. The closer it got, the more intense it shook. Luo Feng was only able to make sure that his Shi Wu Wings didn't fly out.

"I'm not lying. I am a universe knight and have perfect life gene level," said Luo Feng. "I've fulfilled both the criteria, but I can't make you recognize me as your owner. My godly power can't even be near you."

"You mean the mind that hit you?" the spirit said. "The mind came from those three bloodstains, and it's suppressed by me. I'm trying to get it off me, so it's been struggling. It doesn't want any other life forms to approach me. Once I recognize someone else as my owner, I'll recover more quickly if I have an owner to help me, which is why it tried everything to stop you."

"I see," said Luo Feng.

"If you want me to recognize you as my master, it's pretty simple. Though you can't get close to me, I can fly a part of my core out. As long as you grab that component and make it recognize you as its master, I will, too."

Luo Feng was thrilled, "That's right. I can't get close, but if a part of your core leaves your body, I can surely grab it."

"But why should I trust you, human?" said the spirit.

"What?" Luo Feng was dazed.

"I am broken, and I need to be repaired—repaired with some true treasure material—and I wish for my master to help me," said the spirit. "I've told you that I'll recognize someone who can help me repair myself. I need you to show your sincerity and give me some material of a true treasure to help me recover."

"The precious material of a true treasure?"

"At least enough material to make a pinnacle true treasure," said the spirit.

"You expect me to have that sort of material?" said Luo Feng.

"Or a pinnacle true treasure," said the spirit. "I know you have lots of pinnacle true treasures on you. Like the blade you're carrying."