Chapter 1032: The First Encounter

"What audacity!" the undying Yan Shen warrior shouted angrily. A long spear suddenly appeared in his palm, and he pointed its sharp tip at Luo Feng. "Human, Flame Emperor is not someone at your beck and call."

Flame Emperor was the absolute ruler of the Yan Shen race, so even though Luo Feng displayed formidable power, this warrior was not intimidated enough to retreat.

Luo Feng looked at the undying warrior. Though surrounded and oppressed by his power, the warrior was filled with fighting spirit. The moment his godly power dispersed, it would drown this undying warrior with its absolute power... Yet, the eyes of that undying warrior were so filled with anger that they looked as though they could spout fire. He did not give any further utterance.

Luo Feng looked toward the main palace and said, "Flame Emperor, even this lowly undying warrior has the guts to shout at me. Why are you in hiding? This is your sanctuary, where you can control the space and time. Don't you pretend you can't hear me!"

Finishing his words, Luo Feng waited in silence.

******

Indeed, everyone knew that this was the home of the Yan Shen race, where Flame Emperor possessed ultimate control. If he pretended to turn a deaf ear to Luo Feng's words, that would be him taking Luo Feng for a fool.

Mere seconds later...

Hong!

A strong wave of godly power spurted out from the main palace in the distance and was followed by a complete closure of the sealed space. With a flash of light, a figure appeared directly before Luo Feng.

"Are you Luo Feng, the human Blade River Emperor?" asked a burly, single-horned man with a bald head. He wore black war armor and was approximately 30 feet tall. His body was plastered with scales resembling those of a snake. Even his face was covered with scales, leaving only his scalp bare and shiny. He was a universe knight of the Yan Shen race.

Luo Feng nodded. "Yes," he said.

"I am Ice Deuteron Knight," the single-horned, bald knight said with a smile. "Flame Emperor has instructed me to wait here for Blade River Emperor, and here you are, finally. The moment I learned of your arrival, I closed the sealed space meant to protect our race without delay."

Luo Feng laughed to himself. Closed it? He knew the sealed space had been specially prepared for him.

As the two conversed, the undying warrior who was oppressed by Luo Feng's godly power could not hear a single word. Ice Deuteron Knight gestured to him.

"Would Blade River Emperor be so kind as to release my fellow man?" Ice Deuteron Knight asked.

Luo Feng retracted his powers upon request.

Ice Deuteron Knight turned to the undying warrior and commanded, "Take your leave quickly."

"Yes, Knight." The undying warrior gave a few respectful bows. Then, in an instant, he disappeared.

Ice Deuteron Knight gave a smile and looked at Luo Feng. "Blade River Emperor, please follow me."

Luo Feng followed with a nod. He was not afraid of whatever tricks Flame Emperor had up his sleeves. While he was on his way here, he had met with all sorts of obstacles, and nothing had brought him down. Now that he had arrived at the territory of the Yan Shen race, if Flame Emperor was unable to play nice, it would be an insult to Luo Feng... and an insult to their teacher, Sitting Mountain Guest!

******

The duo teleported directly to the palace grounds. There were endless flames around the palaces, and they burned an empty path right in the middle. At the end of the path, several undying warriors of the Yan Shen race stood deferentially on both sides.