Chapter 1046: Three Universe Masters Meet Each Other

Flame Star Master growled in the endless flames.

Hong! Long! Long!

Each inch of the original star was trembling, and the space and time under Fu Mo Master's control were taken away... Apparently, Flame Star Master and Fu Mo Master were fighting for the control over the original star.

"Fu Mo Master!" The giant beast in flames roared, and his voice pierced through layers of space and blasted beside Fu Mo Master's ears. "That Golden Horned Beast is a member of my Space Beast Alliance. Now that I'm here, don't even think about hurting him! Hahaha... You can't suppress him by controlling space and time, and you can only fly towards him. The great being of my Space Beast Alliance will have already left through the whirlpool long before you arrive! Hahaha!"

Fu Mo Master, who was standing on the plain like a mountain, replied with indignation, "Flame Star Master, my Northern Territory Alliance has already arranged everything! Even if you can stop me, I can still stop you from controlling the space and time! The great beings of my Northern Territory Alliance will encircle that Golden Horned Beast under my command! There's no way he can run away."

"First team, move to coordinate..."

"Second team, move to coordinate..."

Fu Mo Master transmitted his voice to the great beings arranged by the Northern Territory Alliance, and he even gave the order to the six teams on the other side through his alliance. Although Fu Mo Master wasn't able to suppress Golden Horned Beast through his control over space and time, he was still able to know his every move.

"Yes."

Hong!

There were several universe overlords coming out of all six whirlpool portals. At that moment, dozens of universe overlords gathered on the original star and started to encircle the Golden Horned Beast.

"He's a member of my Space Beast Alliance!" Flame Star Master said, infuriated.

Although he also couldn't manipulate space and time while Fu Mo Master was disturbing him, he was still capable of knowing everything that was happening on the original star. Even Flame Star Master was amazed by the number of races and great beings of the Northern Territory Alliance. There was only one universe supreme master within the Northern Territory Alliance, but the number of universe masters and universe knights was much higher than in other alliances. That was why the Northern Territory Alliance was so reckless when it came to fighting for resources.

"Fu Mo Master, it was the great being of my Space Beast Alliance who acquired the valuable! How dare you!" Flame Star Master was exasperated. He clenched his teeth as he growled, "You have invoked my fury...!"

"Humph! Stop preaching to me!" Fu Mo Master snorted. "Power is the thing that matters most in the universe. Flame Star Master, I promise not to hurt the Golden Horned Beast as long as he gives us the godly blade."

It may have only been a component, but Blade River Luo was a top-tier domain type true treasure. It had the attacking power of a pinnacle attack-type true treasure! The blade was definitely more precious than a senior true treasure, and the Thorn Ring Alliance would be willing to risk everything to get it back.

"Hahaha! You're joking, right?" Flame Star Master roared. The fire around him raged. "You're not the only one who can summon great beings! I'll summon Golden Horn Master here. Let's see what you can do against the great beings of my Space Beast Alliance."

Fu Mo Master sneered, unintimidated. "Do you really think I'm afraid of him? Let him come! I bet it'll take him a long time to arrive here, anyway! I hold influence over space and time here, and even universe masters will have to fly slowly as a result."