Chapter 1083: Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress And Luo Feng

"What chaotic airflow?" Evil Fog Knight was confused.

The Thorn Ring Alliance did not have its own universe, so Evil Fog Knight would not know what chaotic airflow was.

Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress cast a look at Evil Fog Knight and told him, "That is the initial energy of the universe. It is the maternal source of all the energies we know of!"

"Maternal source of all the energies?" Evil Fog was appalled.

"There's no need for you to probe further," Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress continued in a low voice, with furrowed brows. "How did you meet with a chaotic airflow when you were on the original star? Tell me everything without leaving out a single detail."

Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress was a top-tier universe overlord who enjoyed an extremely high status. He was knowledgeable and knew many secrets of the vast universe. Of course, he knew that a chaotic airflow should not have appeared on an original star.

"It was like this." Evil Fog Knight hurried to explain. "I was watching the fight between that Golden Horned Beast and Tian Yang Knight from afar when suddenly, darkness fell. It was as though we had all fallen into another world. All around us, there was a dark airflow. I instantly knew that I must have fallen into a dangerous tactic deployed by my enemy, so I quickly pleaded for mercy, hoping that the great being would let me go. However, it was pointless... Then—the dark airflow split into two parts. It was like a gigantic grinder with me in the middle. I was in the grinder, surrounded by the dark airflow. My godly body was consumed rapidly, and I was left with no other choice but to self-destruct."

Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress listened intently and nodded slightly. He could not help feeling scared. If it was really chaotic airflow, that meant there was a special true treasure being used. Based on what Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress knew... some special true treasures that were extremely powerful, or the extremely powerful techniques that could only be created by the most terrifying beings, universe masters, were able to be transformed into chaotic airflows.

That was a fight that only involved a golden horned beast and Tian Yang Knight, thought Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress. There was no universe master involved. If there was a universe master, killing Evil Fog Knight would have been even easier. There would have been no need to make use of that powerful technique at all. Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress considered this, trying to figure out the situation. There is only one possibility... A special piece of a true treasure was used.

Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress was very knowledgeable, but he was unaware of anyone with a perfect life gene level would be able to obtain the most powerful talent technique. That was considered a top-level secret within the universe, so he would not have been able to guess that it was a talent technique involved!

Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress stared at Evil Fog Knight as he pondered. "The domain type true treasure that the Golden Horned Beast used. What form of domain did it take on?"

There were many kinds of domain type true treasures in the universe; every one of them took the form of a different domain, each with their unique characteristics. Given the domain type true treasure, one could easily deduce more information on the background of the Golden Horned Beast. But Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress was still clueless.

"Domain?" Evil Fog Knight suddenly recalled and said, "Golden River, a vast golden river. Yes, and a few great beasts! I remember seeing the great beasts continuously colliding into the gigantic rolling rocks of Tian Yang Knight's domain when the two true treasure domains charged at one another. As for how many beasts there were exactly, it was too far for me to see clearly."

"Golden River? Great beasts?" Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress raised his brow, and his eyes lit up. "The human, Luo Feng!"

"Luo Feng?" Evil Fog Knight was baffled.