Chapter 1182: Huan Jie Emperor

The fragments of Universe Boat were close to the wind whirlpool. Even though it was only a small part of the wind, it hit Luo Feng everywhere, crashing into him like blades. But to Luo Feng, they were like a light breeze.

A being showed up. "Luo Feng!"

"Uncle." Luo Feng looked at Ice Mountain Master in surprise. "Why are you here?"

After the fight with Yuan Ao Master, Ice Mountain Master was very close to Luo Feng as they tried to get the Pulling Traces Diagram and defended themselves against the enemies together.

"Why can't I come here?" said Ice Mountain Master.

"That's not what I meant," said Luo Feng. "I thought the human race was in Tilted Peak Sector. I thought you were in Tilted Peak Sector."

"That's true," said Ice Mountain Master. "You just contributed a huge map of Universe Boat, so we can get more the first time. Lots of great beings of the human race will come here. Besides, Huge Axe Founder wanted a supreme true treasure, which is why he came here. It'll take him around 100 years to arrive here."

Luo Feng flew side by side with Ice Mountain Master. "He's not in Tilted Peak Sector anymore?"

"He might still go in the future," Ice Mountain Master explained. "We got some pictures of the inner area, but Huge Axe Founder never arrived there. He was lucky enough to find a special place and got a supreme true treasure there."

"In the inner area?" Luo Feng was shocked.

Supreme true treasures were usually in the core areas. Of course, there were exceptions, just like those white wings.

"It's in the inner area, so he came out fast," said Ice Mountain Master. "The concentration of the human race in Universe Boat. As for Tilted Peak Sector, we'll leave that for later."

Luo Feng understood. The map he contributed was much larger. After all, he only got several pieces from Yuan Ao Master, and none of them showed the path to the core area.

******

After a short while...

On a fragment of Universe Boat, a white godly palace was located on a great canyon.

Ice Mountain Master walked to the white godly palace. "We need to venture into the inner areas of Universe Boat. The top beings of the human race will come here one by one. There are three of us here. Me, Void Gold Master, and Zhen Ma Master. Four if we count you."

"Zhen Ma Master?" Luo Feng was surprised.

"The Hong Alliance is an alliance, after all," said Ice Mountain Master. "We'll give a part of our map to them. But remember, they are other races, so we can't share everything even if we're in the same alliance. These secrets are all obtained by us humans."

Luo Feng nodded. Some other races would trade something under temptations, and they couldn't be tracked as long as they kept it clean. Some beings left the Hong Alliance and joined other alliances, like Flame Emperor.

Luo Feng and Ice Mountain Master transmitted their voices using godly power.

"Luo Feng, Ice Mountain."

"Milky Way Horde Leader, Ice Mountain Master."

Two beings showed up in front of the godly palace and greeted Luo Feng and Ice Mountain Master.

"Void Gold Master, Zhen Ma Master!" Luo Feng shouted.

Luo Feng didn't rush it, as Ice Mountain Master and Void Gold Master were waiting outside. Time flew, and great beings came one after another, such as Peng Gong Master and Huang Jian Master.