Chapter 1061: Space Beast Ancestor

"Meet the Ancestor?"

Luo Feng was truly terrified. The nine superpowers were classified as superpowers because they had a universe supreme master, like Gigantic Axe Founder within the human race. Although Luo Feng belonged to the human race, he still hadn't met him. The only universe supreme leader he had met was Zuo Shan Ke. And now, he was going to meet the greatest being in Space Beast Alliance?

Hong! Long!

Golden Horn Master stepped on the floor and walked to Luo Feng's side.

"Don't worry, and don't be scared," Golden Horn Master said, looking at Luo Feng gently. "There are many universe knights within our alliance, but most of them haven't met the Ancestor! Yet you are to be received by the Ancestor right after you came back... You're lucky."

Xuan Mie Master also walked down. "If Ancestor values you," he said, "you'll get many more resources. Ancestor has the greatest power within our alliance."

"I'm just a bit intimidated," Golden Horned Luo Feng murmured.

"It would be weird if you were not. Let's go."

Then Golden Horn Master constrained Luo Feng by manipulating the surrounding time and space and flew out like a beam of light, followed by Xuan Mie Mater.

******

Flying, teleporting and flying. Golden Horn Master and Xuan Mie Master led Luo Feng and reached the peak of Space God Mountain after almost 20 minutes. There was an independent mountain at the peak! The mountain was around 60 million miles tall, and it looked blurry. There were countless beast sculptures, including all the races within the space beasts.

There were 12 universe knights guarding the mountain down there, and each of them was from a pinnacle bloodline of space beasts.

"Golden Horn Master, Xuan Mie Master." The guards gave a salutation and cleared the way. Apparently, they had been informed ahead of time by Ancestor.

Golden Horn Master and Xuan Mie Master were walking in the front, followed by Golden Horned Luo Feng. They walked along a mountain road.

"This is Ancestor Mountain," Golden Horn Master said slowly. "It's a terrific true treasure."

"Indeed, it is," Golden Horn Luo Feng said. He could feel the energy coming from Ancestor Mountain, which made it difficult for him to even stand up straight. But it made sense, as a true treasure used by a universe supreme master was certain to be mighty. Although it was inferior to Star Tower, it was definitely much more powerful than Thousand Treasures River.

"We must walk on the road. Otherwise, we'll be attacked. A simple attack from the Ancestor Mountain can kill a universe knight easily, so don't trespass without permission." Golden Horn Master instructed Luo Feng as he walked forward.

They arrived at the deep of 'Ancestor Mountain' very soon. Golden Horn Master and Xuan Mie Master lowered their heads almost at the same time to show respect.

"Ancestor."

"Ancestor."

"Ancestor?" said Golden Horned Luo Feng. He didn't see him. He looked to the distance, and that was when he saw a dimming soft body showing up slowly. A gigantic head showed up from the mountain. It looked like a dragon's head, but it was topped with nine horns like crowns.

The head itself was thousands of miles long, and a part of a claw showed up in the forest afar. Luo Feng could see that there were nine toes on the claw. Although he could only see a small part of Ancestor, he speculated that he was tens of thousands of miles long.

"Ancestor," Golden Horned Luo Feng said, keeping his head low.

Ancestor raised his eyelids and glanced at Luo Feng. "Is this the exceptional talent you deem worthy of our alliance?"