Chapter 1014: Mad Luo Feng

In an area of the Ancestral God Secret Region floated some fragments of mountains. A stooping shadow stood on top of one of the mountain fragments. It was Bark Mirror Emperor!

Zoom!

A silver shadow showed up and landed on another mountain fragment.

"Bark Mirror Emperor, you arrived here quite quickly," said Luo Feng, standing on the mountain fragment with his wings open.

Bark Mirror Emperor sneered. "You're not slow, either. I thought your true treasure, the wing, was lost in the Nine Remoteness Whirlpool. But now I see it again, it should be claimed by some supreme being of the human race."

Luo Feng smiled. "Think whatever you want."

******

In the open-air square of the world of glory.

All the heirs gathered on the open-air square; they were all sitting and looking at Bark Mirror Emperor, who was at the center of the square.

"I'll broadcast this battle through the virtual network." Bark Mirror Emperor looked around. "Everyone will see who the winner is."

Hong!

Bark Mirror Emperor pointed to the space beside him. Suddenly, a light shot out and formed a projection. All the heirs could see distinctively that Luo Feng stood on a gigantic mountain fragment while Bark Mirror Emperor stood on another. They stood face to face with each other.

"Bark Mirror Emperor is so reckless and confident that he is doing a live broadcast through the virtual network," someone said.

"He's a special life form! Why would he not be confident?"

"Quick, tell our race!"

The virtual network kept broadcasting the battle, and the heirs watching the fight telecast it back to their own races.

"Haha! Let's see how the human dies."

"He'll win without question."

The Northern Territory Alliance looked fierce. As for the heirs in Hong Alliance, they were all watching, holding their breath.

Thousand Rain Emperor asked True Yan Knight in a low voice, "Do you think Blade River Emperor can win, True Yan Knight?"

True Yan Knight gazed at the project in the sky. "Just watch."

At this moment, lots of seniors from the superpowers of the universe were also paying close attention to the fight, like many universe knights in the human race.

******

Luo Feng stood on a floating mountain fragment, looking at Bark Mirror Emperor in the distance. He glared at him. "Bark Mirror Emperor, I didn't expect you to do a live broadcast through the virtual network."

"What? Are you afraid?" Bark Mirror Emperor grimaced and showed his fangs.

Luo Feng shook his head. "If you want to bring shame upon yourself, why should I stop you?"

"So arrogant!" Bark Mirror Emperor snorted. "Now that we've both arrived, there's no need to wait longer. Let's started the fight now."

"So I can kill you even earlier than expected," Luo Feng replied.

Bark Mirror Emperor's face twisted. "Foolhardy human!" Bark Mirror Emperor roared.

Hong!

His godly power started to burn, and the force surged. It twisted and tore apart the space around him. Bark Mirror Emperor was small compared to other special life forms, but he was still much larger than human beings. He already had an advantage in size.