Chapter 1100: The Bottleneck of Life Genes

Luo Feng sat on his throne and looked down at the numerous black figures kneeling before him. Thousands of special life forms were looking at him with surging emotions and worship... At that moment, a realization dawned on Luo Feng. These special life forms that seemed so uncommonly big and powerful shared a common grief... they were too weak and insignificant.

Because of the lures of high levels of life and talent techniques, billions of races within the universe were taking matters into their hands—to either enslave or soul transfer! A group of special life-forms without a strong protector would be quickly torn apart by the vast numbers of races in the universe who were blinded by greed! Devoured!

Back when Blood Cloud Palace Master ran rampant about the universe, there was still a substantial number of special life forms. When he saw these special life forms being hunted down and killed, his heart went out to them. So, group after group of special life-forms he rescued, until finally, he had gathered a group that amounted to a few thousand special life-forms! After countless years of growth, with Sitting Mountain Guest's guidance, there were the births of top-tier universe lords such as Black Sky Horde Leader, Silver Dragon Knight, and Black Thorn Devil Master.

Back then, they would have probably met the fate of being hunted and killed. Of course, since that time long ago, any races of special life-forms without protectors had long vanished along the historical river of the universe—which was why some ancient beings like Primal Chaos City Leader owned quite a few special life form bodies. However, as time passed, during the times of later generations such as Luo Feng's, it was rare to see special life forms due to soul transfer.

"Sitting Mountain Guest protected them, guarded them, guided them. He was just like a father to them..." Luo Feng said to himself. "No wonder they all call him 'Master.' They really respected and worshipped him from the bottoms of their hearts."

As of today! thought Luo Feng. I am thus, Blood Cloud Palace Master. I may have gained a new power, but I have also rid a part of Earth's. I have a new responsibility to take on.

Three top-tier universe overlords... This was indeed a force that many powers of the universe would covet! Especially Black Sky Horde Leader, whose godly powers were almost 100 times purer than those of Heavenly Yang Knight. Though both were senior true treasure armors, Luo Feng needed a force that was two levels higher than what he used to kill Tian Yang Knight in order to bring about the same attack power... and Black Sky Horde Leader's godly body was millions of miles larger! That was billions of times bigger than the godly body of Tian Yang knight, which was not even 30 feet tall...

As for Silver Dragon Knight and Dark Thorn Devil Master, thought Luo Feng, their godly bodies were not as outrageously big, but neither were they small. With the three of them around, this force of special life-forms they make up—so long as they do not cross paths with universe masters—will be able to ward off attacks from any other opponents.

Luo Feng nodded as he analyzed the situation. Protecting such a force would not be as difficult as protecting his own kind on Earth. After all, this bloodline of special life forms had matured over countless years. They could protect themselves.

A sudden realization dawned upon Luo Feng. The reason the treasure vault contained so many precious materials, treasures, and ordinary true treasures, was because Luo Feng's future opponents would be universe masters. If he used ordinary true treasures in a battle against a universe master, they would be shattered right away! Obviously, these ordinary true treasures were not what Sitting Mountain Guest had left for Luo Feng, but for this group of special life forms.

"Black Sky," Luo Feng spoke.

"Master," Black Sky Horde Leader replied politely.

Luo Feng looked down. "The true treasures that all 18 of you possess. Tell me about them."