Chapter 1160: The External Domain of Tilted Peak Sector

Primal Chaos City Leader stood amidst the void space.

"Three universe reincarnation eras can be divided into dozens of powers, with the total almost up to 100 powers," he said. "Close to 100 powers... yet not one of these is comparable to the two holy grounds." He sighed. "Both of these two holy grounds are extremely powerful. Compared one-to-one, no power stands up to theirs. Of course, if we were to look at an entire universe reincarnation era and not just individual powers, even our primal universe—which seems to be the weakest reincarnation era—would be stronger than either one of the holy grounds alone. I am guessing that it would need the total powers of both holy grounds to be comparable to the power of our entire primal universe."

But Luo Feng was genuinely shocked. The power of an entire primal universe?

There were only a couple of universe supreme beings in the primal universe! For instance, the Hong Alliance had slightly more than 30 universe masters from its top nine powers and top-tier 12 powers, but the highest power stopped at the top-tier level. Although it did not have any universe supreme beings, its universe masters were far from weak. Some other universe masters were lone wanderers, some stayed hidden, and some had gone missing. Adding all these up, the entire primal universe could be estimated to have at least 1,000 universe masters!

There were only a couple of universe supreme beings but close to 1,000 universe masters! And two holy grounds had to be combined powers to stay competitive and comparable?

"Don't look so shocked," said Primal Chaos City Leader. "Putting together both holy grounds, the total quantity of universe masters might not match up to ours in the primal universe, but they may have undergone countless cycles of reincarnation." He sighed. "They may not best us in terms of quantity, but in terms of quality... they are top-notch! At least, they dared to step out of their comfort zone to wander and roam, and most of them can comprehend a strongest technique."

Luo Feng sucked in a breath of cool air. A strongest technique? Those who came out were all able to comprehend the strongest techniques?

"This was the information recorded by great beings from the primal universe, the final stage of ruination of the second universe era, the first universe era, and the two holy grounds." With a wave, Primal Chaos City Leader took out a transparent crystal ball that was dazzling with threads of golden light. In a serious tone, he said, "This is extremely classified information, and it has taken us eons to collect it; some of these materials may implicate highly confidential events. Even if the powers of our primal universe did communicate and exchange information, the highly confidential ones are always kept hidden. Once you have finished going through them, destroy it all."

"Yes, Teacher," Luo Feng said, nodding.

He understood. During the trip to Universe Ocean, Primal Chaos City Leader had been gradually briefing him on some of the information he needed to know first and foremost. If such a great deal of information was directly given to him while still in the primal universe, he might not have absorbed it with due vigilance. But in Universe Ocean, if one saw how the universe had undergone ruination and personally experienced the kind of shock it brought about, he would come to hold such information in high regards.

With the transparent crystal ball in his hand, Luo Feng penetrated it with his godly power. At that moment, information rushed into his mind...

Within this universe that was collapsing, there were a few godly corpses floating afar. Primal Chaos City Leader's attention was focused on Luo Feng, who was accepting the information he had been given.

"This... this..." Luo Feng's eyes widened as he gazed at Primal Chaos City Leader.

"Have you felt the pressure yet?" Primal Chaos City Leader laughed.